Stranger Danger

The strange male carries Hailey to his car and throws her in the backseat. She scrambles to get away reaching for the door handle of the other door.  It appears unlocked, but as she tries to open the door, she feels a sense of both dread and fear.  The child safety lock was on, and she couldn't open it from the inside.

The man drags her closer by her ankles and pulls out a knife.  Hailey freezes.  She knows it's too dangerous.  "Put your arms behind your back, or I'll stab you!"

Hailey sits up and puts her arms behind her back while shaking.  "P-please, you don't have to do this.  I- I'll listen, please?"

The man scoffs and binds her wrists and just above her elbows tightly with duct tape.  He pushes her back on the seat, and Hailey screams thinking she's about to get raped.  The man instead removes her pants and panties.  He tightly binds her ankles with duct tape and shoves her panties into her mouth before slapping a strip of duct tape over her mouth too.

Hailey squirms around and cries knowing the worst is yet to come.  She didn't know if this guy wanted to kill her, rape her, sell her, or a combination of the three.  She thinks, "What the hell am I going to do now?"