Training Day- pt. 1

Hailey wakes up and walks downstairs and makes breakfast for the two of them. She plates it and sets it on the table and returns to Martha's bedroom. "Miss, please wake up. Your breakfast is ready and on the table," she says kneeling on the floor beside the bed.

Martha wakes up and streches her arms. "Alright, go on first." She follows Hailey and sits down. She starts eating her breakfast with her messy hair showing that she slept well.

Hailey kneels beside Martha's chair watching her eat. She smiles seeing her seem to enjoy the food. "May I get you juice or coffee, Miss?"

"Juice and come eat with me. You have a long day of training." Martha smiles.

"Yes, Miss!" She gets the orange juice and pours two cups of it. Then she carries them to the table. She sits down and starts eating her buttered toast. She smiles at Martha. She's so beautiful especially when she first wakes up.

Martha eats her breakfast first then stands up getting things ready. She sits down on the couch waiting for Hailey to come and kneel.

Hailey finishes her food and cleans up. She hurries to Martha knowing she is waiting and kneels beside the couch. "I'm sorry to keep you waiting."

"It's alright." Martha starts by petting Hailey. "First part of your training is that you will learn the proper words even though you're doing well already." She sits back and relaxes. "Once you're asked to kneel, how do you answer your Miss?"

"Yes, Miss," she quickly answers. She knows to immediately do the action and not to hesitate.

"You will answer how may I serve you, Miss, right?" Martha plays with Hailey's lips. "When you're given something, you thank your Miss." She starts listing so many instructions.

"Of course, Miss. How may I serve you?" She kisses Martha back and then respectfully bows her head. "Thank you, Miss." She listens attentively.

"Clothes off and stand up." She stands up and starts making her go down in a open leg squat position. "Hold like this." She makes her hold her arms out with her palms facing up and puts heavy books on them.

Hailey removes her clothes and quickly gets into position. She holds the heavy books and grimaces. It's so hard to hold her arms in position. Her arms hurt so much, but she stays as she's told.

Martha adds clamps to her clit and nipples and then adds weights to each. "15 minutes. I want you staying still, understood?" Martha gets the hot paddle ready along with other things.

"Yes, Miss, thank you." Hailey grits her teeth. It's so hard to stay still. She refuses to move. She will follow her orders to the letter.

Martha takes her baseball bat and goes down hard on Hailey's ass. "You can't move or drop the books."

Hailey screams. Tears spill down her face, but she repeats over and over in her own head that she can't drop the books. She tenses her whole body waiting to be hit again.

She hits her again taking the hot paddle pressing it on her ass cheeks. She smiles and kisses her shoulders. "Good job. Let's see how much you can hold it."

Hailey screams really loud and almost drops the books. She sobs and flattens her hands getting a better hold on them again. She is barely holding on.

Martha smiles and stops. She removes the books from her hands. "Good job. First stage done." She puts rice on the floor and points to it. "Sit 5 minutes on it."

Hailey walks over to the rice and sits down on it. She winces. Her ass is so sore and burned from a few minutes ago. The rice feels like pure torture. She's not backing down now. She sits still waiting until her time is up.

Martha watches Hailey. She smiles and has her kneel on the rice now. "If you do well, you get to make your Miss cum tonight."

Hailey moves to her knees and interlaces her fingers behind her back. She wants to make her Miss cum tonight. She will take this as long as her Miss wants. She considers saying that she could do 30 minutes no problem. It doesn't hurt that much right now. "Miss. I would do as long as you wanted. 5 minutes isn't very long." She bows her head.

Martha opens Hailey's hair and starts playing with it. She pulls on it and ties it to a rope and pulls the rope and ties it to her ankles. "You slut, you're enjoying this."

Hailey looks at Martha and smiles. "Miss, I enjoy everything you do to me. I was just thinking at minimum I could handle 30 minutes for you." She wonders why her hair and ankles are tied but doesn't ask.

She makes sure by pulling on the rope that it's taut with no give before she starts adding weights to the rope. "Let's see."

Hailey feels her hair being pulled. It was really tight and painful, but she enjoys her hair being pulled. She stays still and tries to prove that her words are serious.

Martha backs away to watch the view. She still has one more stage for today. She smiles. "Oh wow, i'm impressed."

Hailey manages to stay still. "Miss, I will happily stay like this for as long as you require." Her knees are beginning to hurt feeling the rice dig in. She can't shift her position from front to back at all thanks to the rope in her hair being so taut. She only wishes she could move her neck. She won't make that mistake again though.

Martha unties her and helps her stand up. She starts massaging her knees and neck. "Yes, baby. Good job. You did amazing." Martha smiles again. "Now relax a bit until we move to the last stage of your training for today."

"Should I kneel, Miss?" She really didn't want to sit on her ass right now. She waits for her to answer.

"Just stand." She stands up and kisses Hailey, digging her nails into her ass cheeks. "Last stage, you will do a squat while a dildo is in you, and you ride it."

Hailey stays standing and waits until Martha is ready for her. Then she gets into the squat position with her legs wide open. She waits for the dildo to begin.

Martha shoves the dildo in her. She smiles and puts 2 ice bags in each hand and makes her ride the dildo. "Ehat a view."

Hailey starts riding the dildo. She feels the cold of the ice on her hands. It quickly becomes uncomfortable. She doesn't stop her task but whimpers and the cold starts getting unbearable.