Company

Martha gets on top of Hailey since she isn’t getting up.  “Wake up  c’mon."  She sighs since it isn’t working.  She smirks and gets underneath the covers.  She starts pulling down her panties and kissing her pussy lips.  "If you don’t wake up I’ll sew your pussy."

Hailey bolts upright only to bump heads with Martha. She rubs her head.  "Ow!  Oooh. Sorry, Miss, please forgive me."  She looks up at her hesitantly.

Martha smiles and pats her head.  “Alright, just get up.  I’ll wait for you."   Martha stands up and walks back into the kitchen.  She sits down after getting her tea ready.

Hailey gets out of bed and walks downstairs to find Martha sitting with her tea.  She kneels beside her,  stretching and yawning.  "Good morning, Miss.  How may I serve you?"

“You may sit down and start eating.  Go ahead."  She starts eating her breakfast while thinking about today.

Hailey eats her breakfast quietly.  The fresh fruit tastes nice, she thinks.  She  quietly asks, "Miss, what are you thinking about?"  She mentioned plans but didn't elaborate, and Martha normally would say a bit more to her.

Martha smirks and calls Jake and Melanie, two of her subs, since their session is in about an hour. "Doing something fun and hot," Martha says and eats her food.  She is so excited to see what Hailey will think and how she'll react.

Hailey smiles.  "Yes, Miss.  Would you like me to do the dishes or give you a bath?"  She likes hot and fun.  She is excited, but she is really curious.

“I took a bath this morning and go ahead.  I’ll set up your chair to wait with me."  Martha gets up and gets a chair,  putting it in the middle of the living room.  She gets ropes and a lot of toys.

Hailey takes their dishes into the kitchen and washes them.  Her curiosity is piqued, and she can't stop thinking about what she might do.  She dries the dishes and puts them away.  Then she finds Martha and kneels waiting for her instructions.

“Sit on the chair."   Once Hailey sits,  Martha ties her to the chair.  The doorbell rings, and she smiles.   “Right on time."  She opens the door and hugs and then kisses both of them.  “You know the drill.”  They both take off their clothes and kneel.

Hailey feels herself grow excited.  She can't wait to see what her Miss will do to her.  When the doorbell rings, Hailey is surprised and watches Martha kissing the two strangers.  She feels a pain in her chest.  She didn't want this.  She couldn't take this.  She'd just close her eyes.  She can't watch. It hurts her.

“Open your eyes,"  Martha simply says.   The two submissives didn’t question anything.  Martha sits down on the couch and looks at Hailey.  “Eyes on me, slut."  She calls both of them over.  They both start kissing Martha and touching her body.

Hailey opens her eyes and keeps watching Martha.  She knows not to disobey her.  She hates seeing these people touch her Martha.

Martha lets them kiss her, but to her surprise, it’s nothing.   She didn’t feel anything, didn't moan, and didn't feel turned on.  She thinks it’s because she didn’t do anything yet, so she grabs Jake by his hair and puts a cock ring on him.  She pushes him down and ties Melanie up.  She makes her sit on her lap.  Then she puts a vibrator in her hole and turns it on to the highest setting.  She grabs Jake and pulls him by his hair,  making him get closer to Melanie's pussy.  “Watch.  Look at her wet pussy.”

Hailey is extremely jealous of the attention she's giving Jake and Melanie.  She feels her pussy grow wet imagining herself in Melanie's position.  She is thankful that Martha isn't fucking them right now.  She doesn't think she can take that.

Martha shoves Jake's face into Melanie's pussy.  He wastes no time.  He starts eating Melanie out.  Martha ties Jake's hands behind his back.  She takes her paddle and goes down hard on his ass, and he moans enjoying the pain.

Hailey whimpers.  She wants to feel something too.  She would gladly offer her ass to Martha.  She wants to make her stop, but she'll regret it.  She starts wondering if the punishment would be worth it.  She moves a bit, and in turn the chair hits the floor making noise.

Martha stops and looks at Hailey.  They all look at her.  She runs to Hailey and picks up the chair with her in it and sits it upright.  S¹he unties her and starts checking if her head is okay.  She keeps touching her scalp1.  “You good  baby?”

"Yes, Miss.  I'm so sorry.  I didn't mean to interrupt."  She hugs her and then kneels on the floor bowing her head.  She will continue to follow her orders for now.  The moment she doesn't, she knows that whatever she does best be worth it.

Martha stops for a bit.   Jake gets back to his task.  “Do you want to join them?” Martha asks Hailey while playing with her hair.   She doesn’t want her to join them.  She wants her for herself only.

Hailey shakes her head feeling selfish.  "No, Miss, but it's not important what I want."  If Martha asks, she'll tell her what she wants.  Otherwise she'll stay quiet, watch, and try not to cry.

Martha tells her subs to leave.  They both leave without saying anything after Martha unties them and they get dressed.  “Come here."  Martha sits down.  “Clean me up from their kissing.”

Hailey is confused, but she presses up against her and starts kissing her.  She moans and is feeling so much better.  What she didn't realize is that she had a few tears falling from her eyes which betrayed her feelings that she hadn't shared.

Martha moans and pulls Hailey closer.  There we go.  The  electric feeling started with Hailey.  Interesting.  I didn't feel this with Jske and Melanie.  She looks at Hailey and gasps.  “What’s wrong?"

"What do you mean?"  I'm happy, so why is she asking me what's wrong?  She looks into her eyes grasping her waist.