In the Beginning

Hailey looks at the woman asking her very politely, "Would you please untie me now since I've agreed to be your slave?"

“Tell me what would you do for me,” Martha says licking her lips and looking at Hailey’s state.   She finds her so hot tied up.  Martha chuckles and takes off the tape from Hailey’s eyes.  “Why should I untie you?”

"Please I-"  Hailey isn't sure what to say.  She feels nervous.  "I told you I'd do whatever you wanted.  Just tell me, and I'll do it.  I assume you are kidding about being your slave, right?"  She still doesn't know her name or what to call her.

“Why would I be joking about such a nice topic?   Then yeah, become my slave and I’ll save you,” Martha sats with a smirk on her face and lets her fingertips run over Hailey’s clit.

Hailey lets out a small scream.  "Please don't touch me there.  I thought you were saving me."  She thought she meant she had to do menial labor for her like cooking and cleaning.

“But you agreed on becoming my slave, so now this body is mine.  I get to do whatever i want with it.”  Martha starts the car and starts driving.

"I- I thought you meant like you'd tell me to cook and clean.  You didn't say anything about my body," she whines.  Her lips quiver with fear.

“Why do I need a maid?   That’s different."  Martha parks the car and picks Hailey up.  “Let’s have fun.”

Hailey squirms as much as she can.  "Please let me wear my pants.  Wha- what's your name?"

“No, and you don’t need to know my name.  Just call me Miss.”  Martha walks into her house.  Then she unties Hailey and makes her kneel. “What’s your name?”

Hailey isn't as frightened as she was with the tall, muscular man, but she is still really afraid.  She kneels in front of Martha and answers, "Hailey."  She decides she's just going to avoid the need for names.

Martha glances at her knowing that she cannot trust her yet.  "Get up."  She grabs Hailey's hand and leads her to the playroom.  She makes her bend over some bench and ties her ankles in place and then her wrists.  She shoves a gag in her mouth and tells her that they will continue their playtime when she returns.