Martha Changes Her Mind

Martha washes the dishes and ties her hair.   She walks to her bedroom and throws a bag full of sex toys in front of Hailey.  “I changed my mind.   Strip.”

Hailey is surprised to see her already.  She crosses her arms across her chest.  She didn't want to take her clothes off.  Why should she?

Martha smirks and sends Hailey a glare and grabs a whip and a knife.  “It depends on how you act by the way.”

Hailey sees what she has in her hands and quickly strips off her clothes.  She feels her stomach drop.  She's so scared.  She grows damp as well.  "P-please don't hurt me."

Martha grabs a rope and ties Hailey’s hands.  “Legs spread.” she orders and comes closer to Hailey’s face.

Hailey feels herself grow wetter through her fear.  She spreads her legs as she's told.

“Wow, wow.  You’re so wet for me already."   Martha slaps Hailey’s pussy.  “Do you hear it?” 

Hailey's cheeks turn bright red.  She gasps when her pussy is slapped.  She stays quiet feeling really nervous. 

She lifts her hand and shows Hailey.  “Look how wet you are!"  Martha takes a chain then goes down on Hailey’s pussy.

Hailey yelps from the pain.  She feels so embarrassed.  It wouldn't be near as bad if it was not forced consent, but she can't help how her body reacts.  She just has to keep her mind from turning on her.

Martha smirks and goes down harder with the chains.  She makes eye contact with Hailey.

Hailey yelps and jolts each time she's hit with the chains.  She wonders why she's being hit.  She's listening to her.

Martha plays with Hailey’s hair.  Then she readies her paddle and turns her around.  She kisses her ass cheeks.  Then she goes down hard on them.  “Count, bitch.”

Hailey starts to calm down when Martha plays with her hair.  She feels herself being flipped over and the kisses to her ass cheeks.  She smiles and gets upset with herself for letting her guard down.  The swats from the paddle bring her back to the here and now.  "One, two!"  She grits her teeth bracing for more pain. 

Martha goes down 5 times then stops.  She kisses Hailey’s ass cheeks again and praises her.

Hailey counts the rest of the hits and hears the praise.  It confuses her.  "May I ask you something?"

“Go ahead."  Martha flips her over so she’s looking at her.

"I understand that I'm supposed to be your slave now and what you want me to call you.   Does that make you a Domme or a Mistress?  Do you have others?"

“Call me Miss," Martha says and puts a gag on Hailey’s mouth.  She takes a clit vibrator and presses it on Hailey’s clit.

Hailey doesn't understand, but she couldn't exactly ask her.    She feels her jaw ache and then the vibrations on her clit.  She moans and squirms.  She couldn't just cum for this lady.  It's not like she answered her, or was that her confirmation?

Martha pinches Hailey’s inner thigh.  She takes the tape and tapes the vibrator to Hailey’s clit.  “Goodnight, slut.”  Martha stands up and gets ready for bed.

Hailey moans loudly, and the muffled moans fill the room.  She was getting absolutely no sleep like this.  She couldn't turn it off or remove it when she's tied up like this.   Then it hits her.  She's not escaping tonight.  She starts shaking and crying because her first orgasm was fast approaching.

Martha sits down on the bed, and she cups Hailey’s breasts.  She  starts flicking Hailey’s nipples.

Hailey can't hold her orgasm once Martha flicks her nipples.  She moans and cums, but the vibrator keeps going.  She whimpers.

Martha didn’t mind that Hailey came.  That’s what she wanted.  She puts the level higher.

Hailey whimpers and squirms, but she can't escape the vibrator.  She starts begging for mercy.  She doesn't know if Martha understands her.

Martha takes a dildo and slams it in Hailey.  “Ride it.”  Martha presses the knife on Hailey’s neck.

Hailey starts riding the dildo.  She whimpers the whole time.  She was wrong about this woman.  She's scary.

Martha kisses Hailey’s forehead.  “There, such a good girl."

Hailey groans and feels another orgasm building.  "Please, please, please," she begs.

“What was that?  You want more?"  Martha smirks.  “Say less.”  She presses a vibrator to Hailey’s nipple.

"No more, no more!  Please!"  She shakes her head crying.  The vibrations in her nipple send jolts of pleasure to her pussy, and she moans again.  Her body trembles, and she has a second orgasm.

Hailey freezes.  She'll have to promise to make her stop.  She nods her head yes.  She will act until she can escape.

Martha slaps Hailey.  “Bitch, if you are lying or even try anything, I’ll make sure you can’t talk.”  Martha licks Hailey’s neck then bites it.  “Will you listen to me from now on?”

Hailey feels even more afraid.  She quickly nods her head.  Shr felt helpless and down.

Martha isn’t sure yet.  She takes off the gag and  then walks to her bed and lays down. 

Hailey whispers, "Thank you," and lays down on the floor on her side with the dildo still in her pussy, the vibrator still going, and her hands tied.  She whimpers still feeling the vibrator, but she tries to behave so Martha doesn't get angry and hurt her.

Martha yawns and closes her eyes she puts the dildo's level higher.

Hailey hears herself moaning again.  She's not sure her body can take much more.  "Please, I swear I'll listen and not try to run away.  Just please make it stop.  Please, I- I can't-"  She has another orgasm and lays there convulsing through the waves of her orgasm.

Martha giggles and nods.   She turns off the vibrator and takes off everything extra from Hailey's body and unties her.  She helps Hailey stand up.   Then she allows her to lay down next to her.

Hailey lays down next to Martha and closes her eyes.  She's worn out and trying not to think of what her new life will be like.

Martha starts kissing Hailey’s body.  She starts with the neck and then Hailey’s breasts.

Hailey feels goosebumps.  She starts whimpering after a few minutes.

Martha is enjoying this a lot.  She starts rubbing her clit as she kisses Hailey’s body.

Hailey jumps a bit startled.  Her sensitive clit reacts instantly.  "Please I can't take anymore, Miss."

“All right.  Then I won’t use my hands.”  Martha pulls down her pants and gets in between Hailey’s legs.  She starts eating her out as she rubs her own clit.

Hailey squirms and lets out a moan.  "Please, please stop.  I'm fine, I swear," she says panting.  A moan escapes her lips and she grasps the sheets.

Martha moans on Hailey’s clit as she rubs herself.  She finds the situation so hot right now.

Hailey squirms and moans from hearing Martha moaning.  "Please, Miss..."  She whines knowing it won't take too much to set off another orgasm.

Martha looks up at Hailey as she starts eating her out faster and harder.  “You taste so sweet.”

In no time at all, her body starts shaking.  "Noooo, please, ahhh, fuck!  I'm about to cuuuuum again."  She grasps the sheets tighter.

Martha tongue fucks Hailey.  “Cum, c’mon cum for me.”  Martha says she still doesn’t feel close but it doesn’t matter.  Hailey cums and cries because it feels good but also hurts so badly.  She lays on the bed shaking and feeling exhausted while crying.

Martha kisses Hailey making her taste her juices.  She then lays down next to Hailey and holds her.  “Sleep.   Goodnight."  Martha starts playing with Hailey’s hair.

Hailey's breathing slows as she relaxes and feels Martha's fingers through her hair.  She closes her eyes and drifts off to sleep.