Cleanup Complete

Martha leaves her place locking the front door and grabbing the man's keys.  She drives his car about half an hour away to an abandoned area and opens the trunk.  She leaves the keys in the ignition and walks a few blocks away before calling an Uber to take her home.

Martha walks back to the playroom yo hear Hailey struggling to get free and crying because she couldn't.  She licks her lips feeling her excitement grow.  Martha  asks Hailey. “Did you eat on the plane?"  Martha will never start playtime without making sure that the other person ate and feels comfortable.

"I ate something small.  I get airsick, so I slept most of the flight from the  medication."

Martha nods and says, “Get cleaned up and comfortable while I make dinner.”  Martha smiles and starts cooking dinner.  She wouldn’t play with Hailey yet.

Hailey shakily makes her way to the bathroom and starts the shower with really hot water.  She removes her shirt and bra and gets into the shower.  She sits and starts sobbing.

Martha knows how hard it is for Hailey, but she just couldn’t let her go.   She didn’t want to let this beautiful girl go.  She finishes cooking dinner.   Then she walks into the bathroom and shuts the shower water off for Hailey.  She lifts Hailey’s face so she could look up at her.

Hailey looks at Martha's face.  She starts shivering with the loss of hot water.  She thinks about asking for a towel but waits to see what she's doing.

Martha kisses Hailey’s lips then wraps her in a towel.  Martha smiles at her and says, “Let’s go eat."  Martha wipes Hailey’s tears.

Hailey doesn't want yo kiss her back.  She finds Martha's smell pleasant, and the towel is warm and fluffy.  "I need to brush my hair, and I don't have my clothes.  What would you like for me to do?"

“Your suitcase is in my room.  Get dressed and come out to eat dinner.”   Martha leaves the bathroom and plates the food.