Punishment- pt 1

Martha kisses both of her eyes and pushes her down, getting on top of her.  She starts kissing her neck and pulling down her pants.  She spreads her pussy lips.

Hailey feels so guilty that she can't even look Martha in the eyes.  She loves the attention, but it only makes her feel like crying.  Her conscience would make her suffer.  She decides to try to go with the flow to please Martha and hopes that's enough for now.

Martha feels like there’s a block between them now, so she stops and pulls up Hailey’s panties and fixes herself up.  Then she walks into the kitchen and pours herself a cup of alcohol.  She chugs it down and then does the same to a second cup.

Hailey cries when Martha leaves the room.  She knows that she needs to confess what's on her mind and at some point what's in her heart.  She kneels waiting for her return so that she can talk to her and hopefully make things better.  The last thing she wants is to upset or disappoint her.

Martha comes back in the room and sees Hailey crying.  “Tell me what’s wrong.”   She sets the cup down and then sits down looking at her.  “You didn’t want me touching you?”

Hailey feels even worse.  "No, Miss, it's quite the opposite.  I- I need to be punished.  Please I can't take this guilt!"  She knows she'll be made to explain.  She blinks away some of the tears obscuring her vision.

“Why, what’s with that?”  She looks at Hailey and continues,  “Explain."  She grabs her cup and starts taking sips.  She looks at Hailey waiting for an explanation.

Hailey takes a breath and slowly lets it out.  "I was extremely  jealous, Miss.  I physically hurt when you were with them even though you merely tied them up and spanked him.  I couldn't take it.  I couldn't sit still because of it which is why I have these rope burns and why the chair fell.  I interrupted your session and your fun.  I was completely selfish, Miss.  I thought of you as mine.  Please, I need you to punish me."  More tears fall down her cheeks.

Martha listens to her and takes a hold of Hailey’s hand, pulling her into her lap.  “Cute," Martha says and hugs Hailey.   She wipes away her tears and kisses her.

Hailey is surprised by her reaction.  She returns her kiss.   Does she know that I love her?  Her mind starts going through many thoughts including how will this work when she has others and can't love me back?  She focuses on the kissing wrapping her arms around Martha.  She wants to stay there, but she still feels guilty.

Martha smiles and laughs a bit.  “Let’s punish this bad girl,  hm?” she says, “Lay across my lap, hurry."

Hailey gets into position laying across Martha's lap.  Her ass is in the air directly over her lap.

“Good girl.”  She starts going down on her ass hard and fast ten times for the first round.

Hailey yelps because Martha hits hard and doesn't wait between hits.  Her ass tries wriggling away each time, but she forces herself to stay as still as she can.  She wants to show Martha that she loves her and will do anything and everything  for her.

Martha goes down harder on her ass on both cheeks.  “Pull yourself together," she says.  Then she pulls on Hailey’s panties, pulling them up and only holding her by them.  She goes down even harder on her ass.

Hailey nods.  "Yes, Miss."  She yelps louder and cries out from the stinging in her cheeks.  She had no clue how many she'll have to take.  At least it's her hand.   She almost screams from that last hit.  It's hard to believe that she's so strong!

She pulls her panties higher probably making her feel like her pussy is going to rip apart.  She smiles and goes down harder for the last time, this time 30 on each cheek.

Hailey cries and whimpers.  It's really painful now.  Her panties are really digging into her pussy.  She whispers, "Thank you, Miss," through her tears.  She wants to beg for her forgiveness.  She feels horrible, but she's paying for it now.  She knows it will hurt to sit.

Martha smiles and rips her panties off.   She starts rubbing her clit and slapping her pussy.  “You wanna be punished, hm, slut?"   Martha gets up and throws Hailey over her shoulder walking to the corner of the room.  She ties her up and makes her bend while holding the wall.  She starts rubbing her clit again but stops abruptly.  “Wait here, pet.”

Hailey waits at the wall with her hands tied above her head. She smiles knowing Martha is enjoying herself.  "Yes, Miss.  I did ask for a punishment.  Thank you."

Martha comes back holding a paddle that has spikes at the end of it.  She goes down hard on Hailey’s ass cheeks.  “Head down."  She spanks her a few times with it but stops there.  She takes small bullet vibrators and starts shoving them up her pussy and asshole, 10 in each hole.  She tapes 2 to her nipples and lets them all turn on to the level right before the highest.  “If I hear something, you will be sleeping in the living room tonight."

Hailey finds a spot on the ground to focus her eyes on.  The vibrations are so intense.  She can only hope that she doesn't have to do this for very long.  She has a bad feeling about this punishment because currently it's pleasurable albeit rough due to being quiet.  She wonders what happens if she has to cum.  She can't speak.

Martha takes her files and cup and walks toward the couch.  She starts getting dressed into her white button up, a tie, and some pants.   She sits down cross legged and starts reading on a few of her cases and notatting things she needs to research on.

Hailey’s mind tries to stay focused on things other than her situation, but it doesn't work.  The vibrators are too much.  They bring her to the edge of an orgadm.  She doesn't know what to do.  She doesn't have permission, but she can't ask.  Maybe her Miss will notice and allow her to cum.  She can only hope.  Her legs start to shake, so she tries to focus on holding herself up with the wall.

“Your position is off."   She sends her a glare.  “Up," she says and gets back to the papers.  She sips some of her alcohol and repeats herself, “I said up.”