Chapter 55

After the battle, Akina was forced to sit out of the rescue effort and behind a line of police officers with some of the people who had been pulled out of the wreckage. Apparently the news had started recording the battle around halfway through and she had been recorded fighting against the dark wizards and now a lot of reporters wanted to ask her questions. Mainly why and how a UA student was personally involved in the fight, so to prevent them from crowding around Akina they put her behind a ling of police officers. Beyond the line of officers the heroes and police were putting All For One in what looked to be an iron maiden before putting him into the back of a police van and driving off.

"-Still don't know the identities of the other villains who had been involved in this fight, but without their leader we're expecting that they'll take some time before they plan another attack." The reporter was saying from where she was standing behind Akina.

Yeah right. Akina thought. With the appearance of the dark wizards she didn't know what to expect. They didn't-and weren't- going to follow the rules of this world. And with their power they could easily overpower thousands of people before the heroes would even have a chance at taking them down- not like many of the could of take them down anyways.

Pulling her phone out of her pocket she looked down at the screen, a look of dread appearing on her face. More than 35 text messages and at least ten missed calls. Scrolling through her messages she saw that everyone was asking her how she was doing. Apparently all of them had watched the fight on TV and were asking her about it.

"This is going to be fun to explain." She muttered, looking down at her phone. She let out a small sigh and pulled up her contacts, tapping the call button on one that belonged to a certain rodent-like principal. Hovering the phone over her ear she heard the dial tone. It was only a second before the person on the other side answered.

"Hello Miss Hayashi! To what do I owe the pleasure?" Nezu asked from the other side of the line.

"I think you know." Akina said, looking over destruction that had happened during the battle. "I want you to call a meeting for this afternoon, with the recent developments the Pro-Heroes need to know the truth about me."

"Are you sure? What if there is a leak-"

"A leak doesn't matter right now. At this point the villains most likely know about me by now so if I don't say anything then the heroes are at a disadvantage. I need to tell them."

Nezu was quiet for a second before he responded, "I understand. I'll try to gather any available heroes for a meeting this afternoon. I'll let you take the lead during the meeting."

"Thank you. You're not going to regret this."

***

"Aki! I'm so glad you're okay!" A voice shouted out as Akina and Laxus stepped into the house. Choco flew up to her, a look of relief on her face. "I saw the you fighting the dark wizards and I couldn't believe my eyes. But you sure gave them a beat down!"

"Of course we did. A few wizards weren't going to take us down." Laxus said, walking towards the couch and sitting down and resting his feet on the coffee table.

"If I recall correctly you were almost killed by some poison. You'd be dead if it weren't for me." Akina said, kicking Laxus' feet off of the table. "And don't get too comfortable we have to head back to U.A for the debriefing this afternoon."

Laxus groaned, "Why the hell do I have to go with you."

"Because you're from Earthland too. You need to back me up during my story."

"Are you going to tell them the truth?" Choco asked, looking up at Akina.

"Yeah, we are. You want to come along?"