Chapter 49

**Back in Ealearus**

Akina was standing in front of the villains, and it wasn't long before they recovered from shock of the sudden appearance of the clock and they jumped into action.

Dabi sent another stream of flames, but this time Akina was ready. She punched her fist upwards and multiple thick, spikey, aloevera stems sprouted from the ground, efficiently blocking off the fire before burning up.

"I see you have a good defense against my flames. A little unexpected." Dabi said. "But can you defend your friends?" Suddenly his arm shot out to his side, towards the group that was staying on the outskirts of the clearing. Flames burst out of his hand and sped through the air towards her friends.

"Nature Dragon: Rose- AH!" Akina said, she had started to cast a spell to protect her classmates but Toga had thrown a one of the needles towards her  and it had hit her shoulder, causing her to bring her arm back and reach for the needle. Sending a glare over at the villain she grabbed the needle and pulled it out, dropping it onto the ground.

Luckily, her classmates had separated themselves and just barely avoided the flames, but one of the other villains, the body suit one, had sprung into action and sped straight towards Shoji and Midoriya. Akina watched as ice suddenly sprung from the forest and Todoroki burst into the clearing, some frost covering his outstretched hand.

Good Timing. She thought before she turned her attention towards Toga, who was now running towards Midoriya. I seemed as if the needle attack was only to distract Akina from creating a barrier to rescue her friends, but now that she was occupied with Shoji and Midoriya, Akina thought it would be helpful to turn her attention to the man who had trapped her friends.

Compress had reverted back into his original form and was walking towards Dabi, Gajeel, and Lily. Though it was obvious with the way that he was walking that he was quite injured.

"I can't believe you wrecked my exit. Unrehearsed amateurs."

"You got Bakugo?" Dabi asked.

"Of course." He dug through his pocket and pulled out two teal orbs. Seeing it glint in the moonlight, Akina grinned before she headed towards him, almost vanishing at the speed she was going. She reappeared next to Compress and grabbed them from his hand."

"Looks like you celebrated all too soon." Akina said.

"Well color me impressed, though it's to be expected from someone as skilled as you." Mr. Compress said.

"If you've got them, then let's go!" Shoji exclaimed, dodging an attack from Toga.

"Right!" Akina exclaimed, and ran over to them to join the group. They started to run towards the forest when a familiar smelling creature walked out of the trees. A pale green Nomu was walking straight towards them.

"Quick, this way!" Midoriya shouted, making a turn to head another direction, only for them to encounter a giant iron wall.

"A wall? How'd this get here?" Todoroki asked.

Akina gritted her teeth and looked over at Gajeel. She knew he was only playing a part, but it still irked her that he did that. Though while she was looking over at him, he made a subtle motion to his hand, then tilted his head towards Compress and the other villains.

Akina looked from him to the villains. None of them were making an attempt to chase after them. If she really did have Bakugo and Tokoyami then they'd make more of an effort to get the orbs back from her.

"Guys, wait." She said, looking down at her hand, "These aren't Bakugo and Tokoyami." Her nose twitched and beyond the glassy smell of the two objects she held in her hand, she could also smell the distant scent of her own magic coming off of them. Her eyes widened in realization and she looked over towards the villains. "Where are they? Where is Bakugo?"