Chapter 54

The symbol of the assassin's guild, Death's Head Caucus.

Lily had warned her that All For One had made contact with some strong opponents, but the fact that the allies were none other Dark Wizards changed everything.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"More villains? Feeling like you have to bring back up, All For One? That's not like you." All Might scoffed before he sped towards one of the dark wizards.

"All Might wait!" Akina shouted out, a bit too late as she watched one of the dark wizards grin and pull out a gun, a magic circle appearing at the tip before a blast of fire rushed out of it and towards All Might. Before it could hit him Akina created some Aloevera stems and blocked the fire from making contact with him. "You can't just run in head on with these guys. Unless you want to be killed. Laxus and I will take care of them you... just focus on All For One." She looked over towards the villain, only for her eyes widen in horror.

"You're all good to go, boss man!" One of the wizards said, "Those two did a lot of damage to ya but I've fixed you right up, yep yep!"

"Your power never ceased to amaze me." All For One said, "Now, All Might, shall we continue?"

"Be careful, All Might." Akina said, turning towards the dark wizards. Looking at them, she counted thirteen dark wizards- it shouldn't be too much trouble for her and Laxus to handle. 

"You ready, Laxus?" Akina asked.

"I should be asking you that." Laxus said.

Akina grinned before she created some vines, sending them flying towards five of the dark wizards. Besides her, Laxus started to spark before sending multiple bolts of lightning towards the remaining ones. Though just as their attacks were about to hit, they were dispelled and what looked like clear barriers surrounding each individual wizard shimmered in the moonlight.

"Damn it, Magic Barriers." Akina growled, retracting her vines. "It's going to be a lot harder to attack these guys. We're going to have to find who's making them."

"That's easier said than done." Laxus grumbled, "I say we just brute force through these things." Before Akina could say anything more, Laxus activated Lightning body and sped towards the wizards, flashing in and out of vision as he attacked, but each and every attack was deflected, leaving the dark wizards uninjured.

"These barriers are no joke." He huffed, returning back to Akina's side.

"That was pretty cool!" The gun-wielding wizard exclaimed with a grin. "But I think it's our turn!"

All the dark wizards sprung into action and various magical attacks were sent towards Laxus and Akina. Laxus shut straight upwards in the air using Lightning body and Akina surrounded herself in branches, wincing slightly as a flaming bullet got through and grazed her cheek.

"Hiding away like cowards. Not like I expected anything different from some fairies." One of the dark wizards taunted.

"We're not hiding!" Akina shouted, separating the branches, a magic circle appearing at her mouth, "Nature Dragon: Roar!" She casted, the beam of light swirling through the air before it made contact with a few of the wizards. She might not be able to hurt them with the barriers, but she can try to get them away from the battle field.

"Lightning Dragon: Breakdown fist!" Laxus casted, punching forwards and creating a giant fist of lightning that stretched towards the dark wizards who weren't hit by the roar and sent them flying along with the others.

"It'll take a minute for them to get back, let's see how All Might's doing-" Akina started, turning and looking over her shoulder towards the the fighting hero and villain. Though looking at the scene in front of her she couldn't help but let out a gasp.