Chapter 47

"There are people up ahead! It sounds like Uraraka and Asui! Though there's a third person there I don't recognize the voice of!" Shoji exclaimed as the group ran through the forest.

"There's a strong scent of blood up ahead too." Akina said, "Hopefully the two of them are okay!"

The group burst though the trees onto the forest path and saw Uraraka on top of what looked to be girl around their age- maybe a year older than them. She had some sort of device in her hand and it looked like it was drawing blood from Uraraka's leg.

"Uraraka!" Midoriya shouted out.

Tsuyu looked over at the group, a look of relief crossing her face. "Quickly, guys! Help her!"

The villain pushed Uraraka off her and jumped away, creating a distance between the two of them.

"There's too many people here now, and I don't feel like being killed tonight. Toodles." The villain said before she turned and started to walk away. Though before she started to run, Akina saw her gaze land on Midoriya, and a small blush appear on her cheeks. But whatever was going through her head didn't keep her from running away, and soon she disappeared into the forest.

"We've got to get her!" Uraraka exclaimed, trying to stand up straight but unable to due to her leg.

"Wait, it's too dangerous! You're hurt, and we have no idea what kind of quirk she has." Tsuyu said, running over to the brunette and helping her up.

"Who was she?" Akina asked, running up to the group.

"One of the villains. She was crazy." Tsuyu explained.

"Uraraka, you're hurt!" Midoriya exclaimed.

"It's not bad, I can still walk okay."

"Okay isn't good enough." Akina said, stepping forwards, "Come here and sit down."

"What?"

"Just do it."

Uraraka hesitated before she nodded and limped over towards Akina and sat down on the ground. Crouching Akina saw the wound where the needle had penetrated her leg. Moving her hand over the wound, a soft green glow surrounded Akina's hands, as well as the wound and slowly it started to close up, not even leaving a scar behind.

"Woah, that's amazing." Uraraka said.

"We can't stand here any longer, let's move." Shoji said.

"Yeah, we need to get Bakugo back to camp!" Akina said.

"We could use your help." Midoriya added.

"If you're protecting Bakugo then, shouldn't he be standing here with you guys?" Tsuyu asked.

"Hm, he is- Oh my Mavis where the fuck did he go?" Akina said, seeing that Bakugo had completely vanished from the group. Suddenly, her nose twitched and she looked from the spot behind them to a tree branch, where a new scent had been placed.

"Nice trick, eh?" The newcomer asked. "I took the lad you're talking about with my magic."

"Magic?" Akina asked, her nose twitched but she didn't sense or smell any type of magic coming off of this guy. Though she did smell a faint trace of Bakugo coming from what looked to be some sort of tiny Lacrima.

"A talent like his would be squandered were he cast as a hero. We'll provide him with a grander stage where he can truly shine."

"Give him back!" Midoriya shouted out.

The villain tilted his head, "Give him back? What an odd thing to say. Bakugo doesn't belong to anyone-"

"Yeah yeah, he's a strong independent woman." Akina said, a small magic circle appearing in her palm. "That's not what we mean. Let him go." The tree the villain was standing in started to shift and move before the branches started to head straight towards him, though before they got close enough to wrap around him he jumped up into the air.