Chapter 12

"No."

"Aw, come on All Might!" Akina exclaimed, an indignant look on her face. "Please, please, please! I won't know how much I need to train unless I fight you one on one!"

"Young Hayashi, I am aware you are powerful- and I'm sure you're aware of it as well, but you can't go around asking the teachers for fights."

It was currently the weekend, and Akina was spending her time at U.A making sure there were no break-ins while the students and most of the teachers were gone. Some teachers had come in to grade papers and help with security- one of those teachers being All Might, and since there were no students around he was in his skinny more skeletal form. Nezu had told Akina about All Might's second form so she wouldn't assume the man was a villain and try to beat him up.

"I haven't gone around asking the teachers for fights." Akina said, waving a dismissive hand in the air. "I've just challenged every teacher I've come across today to a fight. There's a difference!"

"Not... really." All Might said.

"Come on All Might! I've been itching for a good fight ever since I got here! You're the Number 1 Hero so I automatically have to fight you! It would be great training before the Festival!"

"I'm not fighting you. Nezu gave you free roam of the battle domes. You can find something to fight there. Those robots are good sparring partners."

Akina puffed up her cheeks, "Those are so predictable. I barely get any actual training from it."

"You're insane." All Might said. "It's almost like you're from a different planet or something."

"Yeah, or something." Akina sighed, then she let out a sigh, "I guess trying to convince you to fight me isn't gonna happen. I'll see you around." She walked out of the room, Sonos topping in the hallway in front of the windows. Looking out, she placed a hand to her chin in thought, Thinking if there was anyone she could fight. Maybe she could find some villains to fight somewhere.

***

"Akina: 3, Villain Group: 0!" Akina exclaimed, looking down at a now tied up villain group. As she was heading back to her apartment they just so happened to be robbing a jewelry store that was across the street. There were no heroes around yet so Akina just did the logical thing and jumped right in.

"Thank you, miss!" Someone said, and Akina turned to look behind her, where a Store Clerk was peeking his head out from under the counter, a woman doing the same right next to him. "We don't know what we would of done without you. We had called the cops but apparently there was a bigger villain attack downtown that needed the heroes attention."

"Huh? And they couldn't of spared a few men to help you guys out? That's stupid." She said, placing her hands on her hips.

"A-are you a newcomer hero?" The woman asked.

"Oh, no, I'm a U.A student! I'm training to become a hero but I'm not one just yet." Akina said, placing a hand on the back of her head.

"Are you a third year, then?"

Akina shook her head, "I'm a first year! Anyways, the cops are coming, right? Well, these guys should be out for a while and those vines of mine aren't going to rip apart that easily. As long as you wait outside for the police to arrive you'll be a-okay!"

"No way, she's only a first year and she beat down that whole group like it was nothing!" One of the people in the store said.

Those guys weren't that hard... Akina thought to herself. But I guess compared to magic and the experience I've had not a lot of the villains in this world won't be difficult for me to take down. After she made sure the people in the building were okay she headed out of the building, leaving the villains tied up just outside of the shop.