Chapter 4

"Everything about this place is nothing like I've seen or smelt before. I believe that I've somehow been transported from my world to here— I don't think this is the same world that I'm used to."
-_-_-_-_-_-

"So you're saying you're from a different world?" Tsukauchi asked.

Akina nodded, "That's exactly what I'm saying, and uh, I don't mean to be rude, but could you please take these off, I promise I'm no threat to you." She lifted her hands, where the cuffs were still keeping them confined.

Nezu looked up at Tsukauchi, who closed his eyes for a second and nodded, "She's telling the truth." She said, reaching into his pocket and pulling out what looked to be a key.

Akina lifted her hands and watched as Tsukauchi unlocked the cuffs and took them off. She let out a sigh of relief and rubbed at her irritated wrists. "That feels nice.

"Now, if you don't mind could you tell us more about your world? I am quite curious!"

"Of course! In my world about 20% of the population can use magic, and unlike these 'quirks' you guys have, magic doesn't have many drawbacks- only exhaustion and the risk of death if we run out of ethernano. Those who can use magic are able to join guilds, where they can take jobs. I've been a part of Fairy Tail since I was eight!"

"These jobs, are they dangerous?" Tsukauchi asked.

"Definitely!"

"And your parents let you join a guild at that young of an age?"

"Oh. I don't have parents. I was raised by a dragon."

"A... dragon?"

Akina nodded a wide grin appearing on her face. "Yeah! His name was Gio! He was the king of the Nature Dragons and he raised me and taught me all I needed to know about magic! Well, until he disappeared when I was 5 that is."

"You were raised by... a dragon."

"Yeah, that's what I said." Akina said.

"Miss Hayashi, what exactly is your magic?" Nezu asked.

"I use Nature Dragon Slayer Magic."

"So your dragon parent taught you magic that could kill him? That's quite interesting!"

Akina held her hands up, waving them in the air, "It's not like I would ever use it to slay a dragon— unless necessary that is!"

Nezu placed down his now empty cup of tea, "I would like to see a demonstration of your magic, if you don't mind of course!"

Akina nodded, "Oh, I'd love to!"

***

Nezu led Akina to what looked to be an outside training area, surrounded by a bunch of trees. By now, the sun had started to set and everything was bathed in a warm evening light. It was currently just her and Nezu— Tsukauchi had said he wanted to see how All might was doing and went to the nurses office.

"Alright, please aim an attack at that target over there." Nezu said, pointing at a target that was all the way across the training grounds.

"Of course!" Akina said, she reached her hand forwards and took a deep breath, "Nature Dragon: Bursting Blossom!" She casted. A magic circle appeared at the palm of her outstretched hand and multiple seed pellets sped straight towards the target, exploding upon impact. Once the smoke from the explosion disappeared, the target was reveled to be completely destroyed. "Ah, sorry about that." Akina said.

"No worries! With the types of quirks we have at this school that happens quite often!" Nezu said, shaking his paw dismissively. "Is that your strongest attack?"

"Not even close."

"Then I'd like you aim your strongest attack at that target over there."

"Are you... are you sure?" Akina asked.

"Of course I am! Besides, how much damage could you cause?"

Akina looked at the smiling principal, and from the look on his face she realized that he was not going to let her refuse. She sighed and turned towards a second target. "Nature Dragon: Roar!" She casted, and a magic circle appeared at her lips, a pale green beam of light with leaved mixed in was sent straight towards the target, destroying both the target and a wide stretch of land behind it.

"Oh my." Nezu said, looking at the damage her spell caused. "Miss Akina, how would you like to attend U.A, both as hired security and to learn to become a Pro-Hero?"

"A pro... hero?" Akina asked, tilting her head slightly.

"I'm sure you've heard it mentioned before. They're people who work as heroes and fight against villains. It seems you already have experience with that. And since you're in this world, why don't you work towards becoming one?"

"I don't plan on staying in this world though. I... I want to find my way back home eventually."

"You can still find a way back to your world while learning at my school. Besides, you're going to need to blend in while you're here, and we really could use you. After the villain attack earlier today, it's become evident we'll be needing more security, so as well as being a student you would act as security to keep the school safe."

Akina was quiet for a while, thinking over Nezu's offer. "I guess you have a point. And it is good to learn what I can while in this world. Alright, I'll accept your offer."

"Excellent! We'll get everything sorted out tomorrow. You can spend the night in the teachers lounge until we set up living arrangements for you."

"Oh, that's not necessary, sir. I'm used to sleeping out in the forest-"

"Nonsense! I can't have a student of my prestigious school sleep out in the wild! Now, come with me!"

It was obvious that he wasn't going to let her say no, so she just followed him inside. They walked through the halls of the school and into a room. Inside the room there were a few different couches, as well as a table that had chairs all around it.

"There are blankets in the closet over there. Please, settle in for the night, you must be tired after the day you just had." He said, turning and walking out of the room.

Akina sighed. Just this morning she was in the guild hall being dragged to the request board by Erza to take a job and now... she was in a whole new world, supposedly apart from her entire guild.

"I guess we'll see how this all plays out."