Hailey's First Day of Training

Start from the beginning

Hailey finishes and says, "Miss, I just finished."  She really wants to get off of the rice, but she bites her tongue to stay quiet until she's allowed to say what she wants to say to Martha.  She wonders if she will change her mind.

“What is it?”  Martha takes the paper and starts reading it.

Hailey cringes as she moves a bit.  She lowers herself to bow before Martha.  "Miss, I am sorry for my behavior.    May I start over like we just met without this mess?  I am not asking ro leave, don't worry.  Please hear me out and trust me about the starting over, please?"

“No, I already made up my mind.”  Martha sends a glare to Hailey.  She stands up and gives Hailey a plate of food.  “Here, eat up.  This is your treat.”

Hailey doesn't see the glare.  She smells the food, but she stays as she is.  "You told me you'd hear me out, and you have no clue what I was going to say."

Martha acts like she didn’t hear it.  She puts her shirt back on and sits on the couch.  She eats her breakfast staying quiet.

"Fuck you," she says under her breath so Martha can't hear her.  She sits up and grabs the plate of food.  She starts eating.  "I will listen, but you will never know what I was going to say ever not after treating me like this."  She crosses her arms and eats more of the food.

“I don’t wanna hear it.”   Martha puts the plate on the floor.  "Eat it, slut.”

Hailey eats in silence for about 5 minutes.  Then she speaks up.  "Look, if I'm going to be stuck here, will you please tell me what is expected of me?  I don't want to be in trouble all of the time you know?"  She is still upset that she couldn't say what she wanted to earlier.  She may be conflicted on her feelings, but she is human.

“To listen to me and not disrespect me.  Also to take what I give you without complaining.   Understood?”  Martha tilts her head and sends a sharp glare to Hailey.

Hailey nods.  "Yes, Miss.  Do you have others too?"  She is purely curious.  She winces and feels like crying.

“Yeah, I do.”  Martha smirks.  “And I can tell you they’re so much better than you.”

"Miss, please let me speak freely for a few minutes. I swear I will follow your rules."

“Why should I?  Did you respect me, huh?”   Martha comes closer to hailey.

"I'm sorry, Miss.  I swear I learned my lesson, and that's part of what I was going to talk to you about."  She looks down hoping Martha can see she's trying really hard for her.

“Fine, all right.  Tell me what it is.  Go on.”   Martha looks at Hailey. 

"Miss, I was only hoping we could start over," she says throwing up air quotes, "It's that I'd thank you for saving me and knowing that you're dominant, I'd willingly offer myself to you.  I want to submit to you and have you train me and own me.  I really am sorry about last night, Miss.  I was an emotional wreck and took it out on you.  You didn't deserve that.  Thank you.  I hope you'll consider my words."  Hailey's eyes are filled with tears because she meant it.

Martha smiles and pats her lap.  “Come here.”   Once Hailey sits on her lap, she kisses her.  “I’ll think about it.”

Hailey sits on her lap and  returns her kiss.  "Thank you, Miss.  I'm really sorry for my behavior.  From now on, I will do my best to follow the rules."  She glances at her knees and sees that they look terrible.  They are so raw they are bleeding in a few places.

Martha digs her nails into Hailey’s knees.  She smiles.  “Spread your legs.”

Hailey clenches her teeth and immediately spreads her legs.  She will listen and obey either way, but she hopes to never see the other slaves or submissives.

Martha rubs Hailey’s clit.   “You’re we.  That’s interesting."  Martha kisses Hailey’s soft lips.

"Yes, Miss, you make me this way."  She blushes and looks down.  She feels Martha's soft lips on hers and gently returns her kiss.

“Should Miss help her little bad slave?” Martha smiles and starts rubbing Hailey’s clit faster.

"Please, Miss?  I will do whatever you want, Miss!"  She is willing to even get back on the rice if it so pleases her even though she hurts a lot.

“I wonder what made you change and act this way.”  Martha smiles and kisses Hailey’s cheek.  She starts fingering Hailey.

"To be honest. I've been submissive for a long time.  You frightened me yesterday, but I realized you're everything that I've been missing.  You're what I need and want in my life.  I'd like to serve you please."  She hopes that they are the correct fit.  She felt it while she was being tortured.

Martha gulps and starts fingering Hailey faster.   She feels so warm, and surprisingly she is blushing.  She feels happy, but she’s trying to hide it.

Hailey breathes a little harder and moans.  She squirms around a little on Martha's lap.  It feels so good.

Martha loves how Hailey’s body is reacting.   She uses her thumb to rub Hailey’s clit.

Hailey's body starts to really react to Martha's touch.  Hailey can only hold onto Martha's legs and moan.  It feels so good, and her orgasm is extremely close.

Martha smiles.  “Ask for permission before you cum.  Understood?”   Martha starts kissing Hailey’s tongue.  Then she hears her phone ring.   “Answer it for me.  It’s on the table next to you.”

Hailey starts to ask when she hears her orders.  She picks up Martha's phone, "Hello?"

It’s a business call.  Martha smirks and starts fingering Hailey faster.  Martha bites her lip when she hears her moan.  Martha smirks again and starts fingering Hailey even faster. Since  the call is a business call,  Martha feels so turned on by it.  “Tell me what they said.”

Hailey's cheeks are bright red.  She lets out a moan and answers, "Miss, you have a business call.  They are asking for you."

“Mhm, ask who it is.  Don’t you see I’m busy?”   Martha smirks and continues rubbing Hailey’s clit.

Hailey moans again.  "A lady named Anna, Miss."  She wants to beg but not with someone on the phone.

“Oh, Anna."  Martha smiles.  “Tell her the case will be done soon.”   Martha kisses Hailey’s neck.

"Miss says the case will be done soon, Ma'am."  Hailey whimpers not feeling like she can hold it anymore.  "Please, Miss, please?"

“Cum. baby, while screaming my name.”   Martha turns the speakerphone on and then hears Anna laughing.  “Anna, come this weekend.  I wanna see you.”

Hailey cums, the humiliation pushing her over the edge.  She screams out Miss in the throes of passion feeling so good.  She heard what she told this Anna person, and she felt a pang of jealousy.

Martha smiles and giggles.  “Maybe I’ll let Anna dom you, baby.”   Anna hangs up.

"Whatever Miss asks, I will do."  She wonders if she's one of Martha's subs.

Martha looks at Hailey.  “She’s my old Miss.  She’ll love to dom you, and you’ll probably enjoy it.”

"I understand, Miss."  She pouts not wanting to think of someone else other than her Miss.  "May I do anything for you, Miss?"

“No, baby, get cleaned up and dressed.  We are going somewhere."   Martha has to visit her art studio.