Highway to Hell

I woke up in the morning groaning. It was time for school, and it was Tuesday. Which meant gym. Which meant pain and misery, not to mention moving.

I hopped out of bed, thinking about last night. If I did just drive away no one would notice and no one would care. So what's stopping me?

I had my mind set as I walked out of the soor with $5,000,000 in cash stuffed in a bag and three trunks of clothes and necessities. The 5 mill wasn't even noticable in my immesnse fortune and I always had a credit card if I ran out of cash. I wheeled my bags to my '67 Chevy Impala, which I got after realizing muscle cars are the love of my life.

I was wondering about my situation while doing this. About my life I was leaving behind. But, I don't care. I really don't. My only problem with this plan wa Danny. I just hope he wouldn't mind me leaving too much. I mean, we're family, but he should be happy. It'll be best if he doesn't even notice I'm gone.

I pulled out of my long driveway and blasted a song, and as I drove off into the sunset, I sung along with it.

Highway to Hell - by AC/DC

Livin' easy,

lovin' free,

season ticket on a one-way ride

Askin' nothin'

, leave me be,

takin' everythin' in my stride

Don't need reason,

 don't need rhyme

Ain't nothing that I'd rather do

Goin' down, party time, my friends are gonna be there too

I'm on the highway to hell

Highway to Hell

I'm on the highway to hell

No stop signs, speed limit, nobody's gonna slow me down

Like a wheel, gonna spin it, nobody's gonna mess me around

Hey Satan, payin' my dues, playin' in a rockin' band

Hey Mumma, look at me, I'm on my way to the promised land

I'm on the highway to hell

Highway to Hell

I'm on the highway to hell

Don't stop me

I'm on the highway to hell

On the highway to hell

Highway to Hell

I'm on the highway to hell

And I'm going down, all the way

I'm on the highway to hell

By the end of the song I was across state borders and on my way to the one place I really wanted to be, no where.

_____________________________________________________________________________

What do you guys think? Yes, I have decided to turn this into a hunter thing like Supernatural, not a normal teenage thing. Don't worry about Liam, he's coming into the story soon and so are Sam and Dean and Cas, but he's coming later. Oh, and you should probably at least watch Supernatural occasionally to know what's going on later. M'kay? Thanks.