Chapter 8 - A day full of Romance

Start from the beginning

She runs towards the gate and goes outside and sees Mr Walton's car being parked. Liam was driving today and William was sitting at the back, she opens the door and gets in. William give her a look, you are 5 minutes late, she smiles back and did not say anything and sits beside him. William asks Liam to drive towards the club. On the way Kiara told William about her day at the university and about the upcoming event at the university next month. She told him we girls are performing on belle, upon which William asks her does she know that, she responds yes of course so we three will be giving our names tomorrow. William tells her i will come to see her performance. She smiles and excitedly hugs him really Mr Walton? William is surprised by her hug and he looks at her and Kiara then comes back in her senses omg i hugged him, she immediately breaks the hug and then looks down and becomes silent, William comes closer and tells her i liked your way of getting closer to me, well some one has started liking me. Then he gets away. Kiara remains silent because after hearing all this she was out of the words. 

Soon they reached the club. Both of them gets out of the car. As they enter inside the club manager David comes and greets them , How are you Mr Walton ? Its been long time since you have visited here. William replies him where are the clothes? Kiara looks at William and asks Mr Walton what clothes? He replies we are going swimming , come with me . She follows him and tries to tell him something but he does not listen. The manager gives them the swim suits. Kiara tries to explain Mr Walton but he just pushed her inside the changing room to wear swim suit. After a while Kiara comes out and William could not take off his eyes from her body, she looked so hot in that, then he pulled her from the wrist and took her towards the pool. Kiara again tries to speak but this time He pushed her in the water and laughed and he wanted to see her reaction he saw her struggling with water and screaming i dont know how to swim and she was drowning now. Mr Walton quickly jumped under water and went inside to look for Kiara soon he found her and bring her up. The staff also come for help and they laid her on the floor, she was not breathing and William turned pale, he pumped her chest to take out the water, after few seconds she puked some water from her mouth, William takes a sigh and wrapped her in a towel and called his driver Liam for help, Liam quickly ordered him to go with staff and put her in the car he is coming after changing his clothes. Soon William comes out and opened the car door and while sitting ordered Liam to quickly move towards house, meanwhile he called his family doctor Carlos to arrive at his villa as soon as possible. 

They reached the villa in ten minutes, William picked Kiara in his arms and went upstairs and asked Lily to follow him. He took her in his room and laid her on the bed and ordered Lily to change her clothes quickly. After five minutes doctor Carlos also comes and he asks William what happened? William told him everything about what happened in the pool, Carlos examined her rest assured him that she is fine but fainted due to shock, she will be alright after few hours , I have given her injection she might get fever at night so take care just give her warm compress. William asks Lily to see off the doctor and when i will call then only come up. She follows his instructions and goes down. William changes his clothes sits besides Kiara he hold her hands and kisses them non stop for not listening to her when she was trying to tell him that she is not a swimmer. He placed a kiss on her forehead and lies with her only on the bed hugging her tightly. After few hours Kiara opens her eyes slowly and she sees Mr Walton sleeping with her by hugging her, for some how she felt good in his embrace and she was admiring his face, touched his jawline with her fingers pulls back his hair back.  Suddenly Mr Walton wakes up and sees Kiara is awake and he asks her how is she feeling? She replied i almost died today, William pulled her towards her and sadly speaks i can never afford loosing you pretty girl and sorry for being so careless with you today. She tells him to feel sorry since he does not knew she is not a swimmer. He still hugs her pecked her cheeks. She asks him well who changed my clothes? William replied i asked Lily to do that for you. Then he tells her well i do not mind doing that for you. She asks him to stop speaking such non sense. She tells him I am hungry, William quickly calls Lily and orders her to bring food for both of them. Kiara asks him Mr Walton why didnt you eat your dinner? He tells her he fell asleep with her and how could he eat food when she is in this condition because of him. This time Kiara took the initiative and hugs him and William without wasting any chance grabbed her and kissed her on her lips desperately as if tonight his lips were asking for forgiveness from her. They were kissing and sucking each others lips and it was not ending William was loosing his control so he stripped off her dress and kisses her face, neck , shoulders and he moved down pecked between her chest, Kiara was melted in his touch his kisses that suddenly she realises and come back in her senses and quickly pushed him Mr Walton we should stop here , I think we are going ahead, she quickly cover herself with sheet and does not realised when he had stripped off her dress. She felt embarrassed and William some how felt heart broken that why cant she let down her guards off and atleast trust him once. Suddenly there was a knock at the door, Kiara rushes towards washroom to change her clothes and William asks Lily to come inside. Lily tells him Mr Walton dinner is here, I have cooked soup for Kiara it will relax her body, William thanks her and then she leaves. William gets up and place the dinner tray on the bed and helps her to sit. She sips the soup first and she moans wow this is amazing, i will surely learn this from Lily she has a magic in her hands. William smiles at her and eats his meal. After finishing the dinner he tells her to sleep in his room only he will get the dishes clear from here and also orders her not to go to university tomorrow and rest at home, she knew his anger so she quietly nodded yes.

William goes out of the room and attends the call of his mom in the garden area. He speaks yes mother, she asks him William what happened to Kiara? He tells her all about what happened in the pool, she was shocked omg poor girl is she alright? He assured her yeah she just had dinner, She sighs and then she asked him what happening with Bethany now? why is she pissing you again? He tells her not to worry about her, he will handle her in his way, she nods yes and tells him to keep our Angel Kiara away from that evil woman, she could harm her is she comes to know that you like Kiara. He says okay mom and then disconnects the phone. He is thinking about his past how Bethany cheated him with other guy and then they broke up badly and now she is trying to get back to him, he thinks she is very clever and evil minded she can really harm Kiara I have to think of a way to keep Kiara out her sight. Then after that he moves towards his room , As he enters he sees her sleeping peacefuly. He goes to bathroom for a shower and then comes out after few minutes. He lies beside Kiara hugging her and holding her hands. Then talks to himself, the day u came in front of my car and I brought you here in my villa , that day only I started liking you and now as you are living here you are coming more near to me and my desire for liking you is growing more and more may be you do not want anything in return from me, Love the way when you get scared of me sometimes and you make me surprise when you feel like vomiting after looking at chicken sausages, see I stopped eating them after that, may be i want to see you happy all the time. One day i will tell you myself about Bethany, just waiting for the right time. He then kisses her cheeks and Kiara moves her face towards his side and burries herself under his chest and comes in his embrace and snuggles him. William says i wish to sleep like this always with you.

..............................................................................................................................................................

Hi, 

I know a long chapter but i wanted to put romantic things because the title speaks so.

Hope you all liked it. Please like it ...

Yours

Nancy

Hello please like and vote also leave comments down, I am craving for that.