Chapter 11

Chapter 11

My body went numb, and my heart beat slowed so it almost stopped. Everything around me was slowing down, like I was in a horror movie. My legs gave out and I was on my knees starring at him speechless. Everyone ran to me screaming things but all that would reach my ears was silence. { JAZZ! JAZZ! Wake up! Please! ....... Don't do this again! ...... Don't shut down..... I can't go back in the dark. Please Jazz.....}. Out of all her words the only on that got me was "again" . This situation happened before? As I thought about the millions of questions popping into my head; reality snapped back to its now usual pace.

"JAZZ, JAZZ! Sweetie it'll be okay...." Rose said, holding my close. I hadn't realized I started shaking violently and crying.

"Let me go! Jazz! My little nightingale....." My father said, looking pleased to see me but he must be blind to the state I am now in because of him. I dyed my eyes as I looked up at him with a blank expression, I true wish I felt nothing for this man.

"Don't call her that ! You have no right!" Jason yelled blocking our father's view of me. Jason is being over protective and I didn't need it for this fight.

"You will not speak to me that way I'm you-" I cut him off by standing and walking passed Jason to my father. I put on my best fake smile and said.

"It's good to see you.... Sam." I said trying not to make the mistake of calling him dad or father, he wasn't worthy of those names, to me. He looked shocked but not very. It was like he knew I wouldn't repeat calling him that."it's been a long time.... Matt, Peter, Eric let him go." They obeyed but stayed closed, Eric made his way next to me, placing his arm around me.

"Jazz..... Yes it's been awhile. Your all grown up." He moved closer but Eric pulled me back with him. We stared at each other for along time for a moment till he speaking again. "I missed you." That when I snapped. I moved away from Eric and right up to my father. Everyone was eyeing me waiting of someone to make a move. Raised my hand high and fast so it's coalition with really hard.

"I don't care if you missed me!" I yelled, " You shouldn't leave what you will miss. Goodnight, Mr. Silver." That was the last thing I said before I walked, slamming the door back to my room. I reminded myself to lock it this time. * crack * * pop * *snap* *crack* { Jazz go back to bed./ why is he here? why?/.Don't think about it, okay just go rest./ ..... I can't it hurts to much to move..../ .... Come on you'll get used to it. Just give it time..../.... I don't understand ...../ you'll know soon enough, now go to bed.} I had no more energy to argue so I let the voice win. I crawled over to the bed slipped under the covers and sat there till yet again sleep took over.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Jazz? Jazz? Wake up. Hey what happened?"I looked out from under the covers. He looked really worried and stressed. But I really didn't want to deal with him right now. I groaned and pulled the pillow over my head. "Jazz..."

"How did you get in?...." I mumbled, through the pillow.

"The back door was unlocked and I jimmied yours." He stated, removing my pillow to see my face. He looked the same as any other day but he ..... He ...... Reeked of alcohol. He appeared calm, cool, and collected but that was masking his true self today.

"Emmett.? Have you been drinking." I asked, trying not to hold my noise.

"No." He said, looking at me a little weird.

"Lair. You smell like vodka and brandy."

"How-how did you know I was drinking? I took every possible measurement to mask it."

"Yeah right you smell like one of Jason's two month old shirts. No three month old." I said, Emmett looked so shocked.

"If I smell that bad I'll just leave." He said but I grabbed his arm and pulled him down next to me. (why do you keep doing this to me!)

"I never told you to leave." I said, pining him down on my bed.

"Okay, I won't leave." He said, we sat there staring at each other. "Jazz can you get off me." He asked as his eyes dropped down to my lips. I shook my head and stayed firmly where I was. He chuckled and grabbed my waist pulling me right into his chest. We rolled around on my bed trying to pin down the other.

"I again Emmett." I said with a playfully smile on my face. " do you want to go again, I like beating you." He chuckled again, then started to think.

"Okay last round who wins this gets whatever they want. Deal?" He replied, my smile widened as I nodded. A devilish grin slipped across his face. We started our fight he was so much harder this time. As the fight was coming to an end I started to realize how his body felt so strong, and firm. I let my guard down for a spelt second and that was it he pined me in no time. (Damn.) "I win this time cup cake." He teased.

"Okay, okay what do you want?" I asked, wiggling for him to release me. He stared down at my lips for what felt like forever till he finally spoke.

"I want ten wishes." He said, my eyes widened. He can't be serious! I groaned shutting my eyes tight. "My first wish is for you make me a cake."

"What?!"

"You heard me. Now get going I'm hungry." He lifted me to my feet, and walking me to the kitchen. "Get cooking cup cake."

"First you don't cook a cake you bake one. Second why do you want me to bake you a cake? And third don't call me cup cake."

"Because I won and I want cake." He said, handing me the cake mix. I took the mix from him and started working. The front door opened and Emma stepped in. She looked tired and worn out. "Hello miss Alton what brings you here?" Emmett asked.

"It's Emma Emmett. Jazz how you feeling I know last night was ..... Well it was last night." She replied, sitting across from me.

"You were there?" I asked, I almost dropped an egg from the shock.

"Yep. So did Jason talk to you." She asked I shook my head, putting the cake in the oven.

"What happened last night."