Chapter 13

Hey I'm trying my best to put out the story as fast as I can but I've been having really bad writers block and studying for tests so its going to be a while till I finish the book.

If you like my story please give me some feedback. I want to know if I should write more stories.

Please and thank you.

*Oh and I've made a lot of flashbacks so you can get a feel about Jazz's life before this year. :)*

Chapter 13

As the movie ended and Peter quickly got up as so as the phone rang, Emma had fallen a sleep so I asked Peter to take me home. We had watched twilight and snakes on a plane. Emma chose twilight and Peter picked snakes on a plane I enjoyed Peter's pick I watched it all the time with Jason last year. The only time that made sense in my little screwed up world.

[flash back]

"Jason come on, come on! Your such a lazy bum!" I yelled jumping on top of him, he gasped as my body collided with his stomach. "Get up!"

"Jazz!" He screamed grabbing me up and pushing me to the other side of the bed. "Can't you let me sleep in for once?" I shook my head as I pulled him up. "Nightingale. . . Please five more minutes."

"No Jason, I'll be late idiot!" He grunted but put on a pair of black sweats and a gray hoodie. "Jason you really don't try that hard to look hot do you?" I asked eyeing him, he brought home random girls and before day break he'd have them gone. Which I love because I already have a tuff time with Rose's little bed buddies.

"Yes I do. I try very hard." He said while spilling some coffee on his hoodie, and I just pushed him to go.

"Your so arrogant."

"Your. The one who-" I cut him off by climbing into the car and putting my headphones on. Jason know he was being an ass and he liked it. We had just made it the bell for last call was less then ten minutes away. "Bye nightingale!" He shouted.

"Bye big bear." I replied, Emma was tapping her foot at our lockers looking very irritated.

"Jazz you have to get your brother an alarm clock!" She said handing me my stuff.

"I have but he just re-gifts, return, or throws it out the window." I replied snatching my things from her, "stop going in my locker." She simply rolled her eyes at me.

"Jazz we have to hustle or Mr. Norman well rip me a new one."

"We'll your always late for his classes so either way late or not he hates your guts Emma."

*sigh* "I know Jazz but this way he won't yell for long." She make a point. "Now come on miss to smart for any ones good." We laughed as we ran down the halls.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Now class I want at least five to eight songs for us to do for the nursing home. . . Appropriate songs!" Mrs. Seeds called as well filed out. Emma and I sat there talking up a storm with Jane. "Jazz that was a marvels report on 'How music of the past is the core to all music.' it was simply wonderful."

"Haha, everyone knows old music is the core of now music it's just a known fact. I just wrote it down." I replied, Mrs. Seeds was so nice. Complimenting everyone on such miner things, she thinks of us as her children and gave us all the help we needed.

"Jazz your to modest. . . Emma could you and Jazz please sing me a song? I want to hear your voices in harmony." Mrs. Seeds asked smiling as if we were holding a twenty carrot diamond. We laughed and talked about what song we should sing. Eric came marching in as we were just about to start.

"God Jazz I've been texting and calling for like ever. Come on let's go home." He said, holding up his phone that just started to ring. We took the opportunity and began to sing as Emma started play the piano to the beat I opened the song.

[Laura Izibor - Mmm...] 

Introduction

(Jazz) 

Make everything so simple in a crazy world,

Piano

(Emma) 

And I'm try to find the words to say,

Piano

(Jazz) 

You make everything alright just by being around

Piano

(Emma) 

Boy you make me wanna sing

Piano

(Both) 

Mmmm

Piano

(Emma) 

You're my light in the dark

Piano

(Jazz) 

Guiding, guiding me home

Piano

(Emma) 

And your faith in me, is all I need baby,

Piano

(Jazz) 

Mmmm your love it sets me free

Piano

(Both) 

Mmmmm...

Piano

(Both) 

I need a little help, boy 

I can't seem to breath easy 

Not when you're around oooh

Piano

(Both) 

Mmmm...

Play out

[Laura Izibor - Mmm...]

Mrs. Seeds broke me free from my daydreaming with her loud clapping Emma was still sitting at the piano humming the words again. She loves that song with all her heart, even though its really short, she loves that piano piece. Eric soon joined the loud clapping with a speechless look on his face. Emma and I shared a look before laughing at how dumb he looked. I love this time it puts me at ease.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Jazz over here! Pass it over here!" Hunter yelled as I passed him the popcorn. Jason had picked up some movies on the way home. The boys had come over again this is the seventh week in a row that I had to make these guys food, do their laundry, and taking care of them like a mom.

"Why do you guys always come here don't you have your own places or something?" They all nodded but kept on stuffing their faces. Jason came in and they made room on the couch for him Peter put in the movie as Jason got seated. I huffed and tried to walk away but Jason grabbed me and pulled me down onto his lap. "Jason let me go!" I ordered.

"No nightingale, you can't leave it's our favorite movie." He whispered, taking my chin and pointing it at the screen. A grin painted my face as the intro played, Jason moved me around so I wasn't awkwardly sitting and rested his head on my shoulder. "Slither little snake till the dawn break and God make your run away." He said softly, I love that saying the only thing that was truly means anything to me. As the movie played it felt so right and so peaceful, a true home.

"Home"

*hope you liked it ill send out the next one soon*

Vote

Share

Like

Whatever

:)