Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Okay I'm really sorry for not posting anything lately I've been really busy with family issues. I've read your comments and I like the feedback, I'd love to hear more. I hope you like the next chapter I'll do my best to put in more romance but I can't help write about the werewolves and action; I'm sorry I swear I'll put more lovey-dovey things in it okay.

Jazz P.O.V.

It's been over three weeks sense anyone has seen Eric, Jason has sent everyone out looking for him but to no luck. We couldn't pick a trail or get any leads from anyone. I've lost so much sleep just waiting for him to come walking through the front door as usual smiling and making a fuss over what I was going to make for dinner. Emmett has been helpful in the chase but I can't shake the feeling that as soon as his men find him Emmett will kill him.

"Jazz, sweetie come down here I ordered Chinese. . ." Rose yelled but I didn't move, just kept staring out the window. "Jazz, come on he'll be back before you know it. Eric cares about you to much to just stay away." She pleaded her words fell on deaf ears.

"Jazz . . . come out here it is time to eat . . . you don't want Eric to come back and see you thinner than a tooth pick, do ya?" Jason said in a soft rough voice, I slowly opened the door and looked at my beloved brother. "Nightingale you look awful . . ."

"Oh thanks bro I was really going for that . . . still no word yet?" I asked felling somewhat hopeful.

"No, nothing I wish I had something but Jazz why it couldn't be Eric?" every time I ask about him Jason always asks that. {We haven't chosen anyone yet but Jason thinks that Eric's last phone call with me had something along the lines that we chose Emmett.}

"Jason I didn't chose anyone!" I barked, I was getting quite sick of his one track mind. I tried to retreat back into my room but Rose stopped me, she looked at me with sad eyes and looked me up and down.

"Jazz please . . . You're so thin . . . Just eat a little bit for me, please . . ." she begged, she looked weak tears fell from her eyes, Rose was sober a state I rarely see her in and it hurt me. She was sober because of the search, my father, Jason, and most of all me she hated her wolf but she drank to hide the pain. So many things are happening, Rose hadn't ever looked this way and I pray she never will.

"Okay Rose . . ." was all I could say, she smiled wildly as she lead me to the table. {Jazz we really made a mess of things haven't we? / Jinx shut up . . . just shut up . . .} I can't take her anymore, I want a drink just so I can take her annoying whining.

Emmett P.O.V.

"God damn it!!!!! Where could he be?" I yelled as my Bata coward in front of me. I've had my best trackers looking for him but they've come up with nothing, Jazz has been so worried over the idiot . . . just remembering how broken up she was when she told Emma and I that Eric had gone rogue, it sent chills down my spine. "AAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!!! I HATE THAT MOTHER FUCKER FOR MAKING JAZZ THAT WAY!!!!" I screamed throwing a chair at the wall, I moved out of Jason's house a week after Eric went missing. He really is an idiot; Jazz hasn't been acting the same at all. The day after he went missing she began to fall into a deep depression.

"Sir -" my Bata began but I throw a fist his way but just missed him.

"WHAT!!!!!" I roared making my new house vibrate.

"Sir . . . your father has asked about your mate . . . he wants to meet her soon." He said, I looked at him with hate and rage falling off me in waves. My father it very different from Mr. Silver my father left me in the woods for a month and told me to find my way back only using a hunting knife. He made me into the perfect replica of him.

"Tell him to wait a little longer she's going through a rough time coping with the wolf life style or something!" I ordered, he nodded and left. I sighed heavily and sat down running a hand through my hair. "God if I knew having a mate would be like this I would have never looked for her."

Jazz P.O.V.

I walked into school only to be ambushed at the front door, it was Zack my "Boyfriend" I felt bad for him, to have such a bitch for a girlfriend. I trailed after him for a whole year and now that his finally mine I find out that I have to fucking mates. I felt like a slut . . . I'm such a cooled heartless bitch; he's been so faithful to me, why couldn't he just be my mate.

"Jazz," he said in a joyful tone, "where have you been. I've missed you so much." He picked me up happily spinning around.

"Hey Zack . . . I'm sorry . . ." I couldn't think of anything better to say, {I'm such I slutty ass bitch.} "we need to talk."

"Talk? Jazz what did I do wrong?" he pleaded, he held me even tighter. Yes every guy's nightmare talking. "Jazz you're not cheating on me are you?" my throat got really dry and sore tears began to fall. "Jazz how could you . . . Who is it?"

I felt so weak, I was shaking again and I began to look for Emma in the sea of people that have started to crowd us. "It's . . . It's . . . Eric. . . He's gone missing . . . no one can find him . . . I just can't be your girlfriend when one of my closest friends is gone." Emma popped out from behind a row of jocks and run to me and began to softly rub my shoulder. Zack looked at my face again and realized how awful I looked.

"Jazz you've gotten so thin . . . I can see bags under your eyes . . . how long has he been gone?" he asked he completely forgot that I just dumped him. I couldn't muster up enough energy to speak so Emma answered all his questions. As the drama died down Emma took me to our first class.

It's was our last class and I defiantly didn't want to go in. Emma forced me in dragging me by my ear little a toddler in trouble. She hasn't said a word to me all day and it was beginning to bug me. "Hey?" I said nudging her a little but she didn't react. "Hey?" I nudged her harder this time but still nothing, "HEY?!" this time I pushed her off her chair and then she noticed me.

"WHAT!" she barked at me.

"What's up with you? You haven't said a word to me all day?" I stated raising my eyebrows.

"What's wrong with me? No, no what's wrong with you! Breaking up with Zack in front of half the school! Asking for pity and forgiveness all in one day! Eric is missing and somehow it's all about you! You're not the one giving you everything he knows. You're not the one worrying sick over you because of another guy. You're not the one sobering up just to look for someone else's mate! You're not the one doing anything but sitting around in her own self-pity!" Emma said making sure each word sunk in so I could see what she meant. Emma is the most honest person anyone would ever meet. "I love you like a sister Jazz but would you shut the hell up with this shit! It's driving everyone around you insane. Suck it up it's not about you it's about Eric and Emmett." Emma stated then lightly slapped the back of my head. My eyes grew wide at her words, Emma turned and walked head as I sat there stareingafter her. My eyes welled up with tears and I screamed after her.

"IT IS ABOUT ME! ITS ABOUT ME HURTING SO MANY ITS ABOUT ME LOSING SOMEONE I CARE ABOUT! IVE BEEN DRIVING EVERYONE APART." I felt my anger rising with every word " IVE LOST A MATE AND DRIVING THE OTHER AWAY! . . . I can't take this all in at once so I am sorry if I'm making you feel horrible but what do you think I'm going through is easy?" Emma turn back to me with unreadable look on her face, she slowly walked over to me the same experission on her. " I miss Eric . . . I just want him back." I my emotions were running wild I was slowly losing myself in this sort amount of time.

"Jazz. . . come on let's go look for Eric." I hadn't realized she wrapped her arm around my shoulder and began to walk me down the hallway tears slipping from her eyes. "let's go find Eric."