Chatper 14

Chapter 14

"Jazz.... Jazz....? Jazz we're here." Peter called, I was still half gone when I answered. Peter called Jason for and told him to meet me in the back woods right as I get home. Emmett should be home by now and waiting too. Peter knew me best, he would not ask if I was okay, if I needed help, or if I wanted to call it off; he just got out opened my door and pulled me out. I clung to him before he started walking us to the house. Rose's car was missing and that a little uneasy. We walked around back slowly making our way to the now dark forest.

"Peter.... I can't do this...." I said trying to turn away but he kept a firm hand on me. Peter was really the only one who pushes people to do everything. "Peter.."

"Nope it's to late we here and your doing it." He said lifting me up only inches off the ground and started walking again. I didn't argue, because arguing with Peter is always right. He's proved that more then once since I've come to Racine. "Jazz just be strong and you will b fine." We were only feet away from the woods I could hear Jason and Emmett voices in the distance they were happy and lively.

"Peter I-" Peter pushed my forward making me fall several times down the short hill. "Peter!"

"I can't hear you, go find Jason and Emmett." He yelled before walking away. (Yeah Peter is a true friend for pushing me down a hill, I have to thank him. Maybe with him breaking a few bones/ shut up, you will not hurt him. He only wanted to help us, now come on we're late. / not my my problem and your a chicken.) I walked the dark, shady, dirt path.

"Where could she be?" Emmett yelled, wow impatient never would have guessed.

"Jazz you better hurry your fat ass up or I'm leaving and ordering a pizza!" Jason screamed, I through a stick that struck him right in the back of the head. (Oops/oops) Jason picked up the stink looked it over, then though it right back, it just missed my by just a hair. "Jazz you better make my favorite desert for a month!"

"No way you fat sack of lard!" (Jinx don't say that!/ to bad said it xP)

"What did you say young lady!" He roared, I jumped up and ran closer to where Emmett was. As I came into sight I couldn't help but hear a small breaking sound not to far off. "Jazz that's worth five months of what I want to eat, drink and you will do everything I do!"

"Jason shut up." I said clinging to Emmett now who seemed to like it a lot. *rustle* *rustle* Jason's head snapped right to the sound so did Emmett's.

"Jazz go..." They said.

"No I just got here." I said, Emmett pushed me behind him, Jason soon was standing next to him.

"Jazz, baby girl go to the house tell Peter to stay with you and don't come out till we come in okay." Jason ordered but I held on tightly to Emmett's arm.

"Jason do you smell that?" Emmett asked, we walked close together, I caught a whiff off something rotting. As we walked further the into the forest the smell increased, it smelled like spoiled eggs, rotten meat, with sour milk mixed in and sat there for three days.

"God it smell horrible."I said, plugging my nose. Emmett and Jason stopped causing me to slam right into their backs. I looked passed them to see a dead rotting deer, sitting in a pool of blood. "Oh god." I exclaimed, Jason quickly put a hand over my mouth.

"Jazz go..." This time softer like trying to hide he was there. An almost silent growl came from the bushes, I stiffened up my eyes darting from the deer to the bushes. *rustle* *snap*. "Jazz Go!" He yelled pushing me to the ground my head hitting the ground hard. I heard a rip then bones breaking. Jason and Emmett were gone and replaced by two giant wolves one with a black fur and bright blue eyes, the other had dark brown fur and bright red eyes. But there were more. Three more wolves appeared from the bushes. The one on the right had a dark gray fur and ugly green eyes, the one on the left had reddish brown fur and bright brown eyes. And the one in the middle had patches of light and brown fur, it's left eye was deep dark blue and his right eye was brown, the right eye had a bad scar running his eye to his cheek. [Emmett protect Jazz!]

[Got it!] Jason's and Emmett's voices rang in my head. ( Jinx..!?) I called out but she didn't respond. The black wolf moved closer to me in a defensive position and the brown fur one got low to ground getting ready to attack anything. The wolf on the left lunged at at the brown wolf, the right wolf the black wolf.

(Jazz.... / what's happening! / Jazz! Listen!)

[ I told you protect Jazz!]

[ I am trying! Call for back up!]

The middle wolf got closer to me barring its sharp teeth, my heart was beating so loud and hard in my chest. But it wasn't because of the giant wolf coming to kill me. My eyes went passed the scared wolf to the brown wolf. It throw the other wolf around like he was nothing, but the reddish wolf kept coming after him. Blood was flying every where, as I was distracted the middle wolf lunged toward me, I screamed, closed my eyes, and covered my face. I waited for the bite to hit for it to fill my body and over flow with pain but I felt something warm and wet. I slowly opened them to my horror the brown wolf stand over me it's shoulder with a huge gash from the teeth of the scared wolf. ( Jason!/ Jason!) was my last thought. My bones broke my cloths ripped and pain surged though my body. I lunged at the wolf biting the same area he had bitten Jason, I stood over him blood staining my mouth my claws deep in his other shoulder.

[Jazz!] Jason's voice yelled but it didn't faze me. The wolf under me rigged free of my grip his friend quickly took his place trying to attack me but I just throw him into a tree. He jumped right back up trying to run away with his but I jumped on his back. He throw me off and I slammed into a tree, he was mad but so was I. Emmett tried to help but I shoved him back he got into my fight with the other wolf he'll pay for hurting my brother. With his friends blood! I lunged again going low I bit his leg, he yelped in pain, I took my opening and......!

Vote

Fan

Share

Lol whatever :)

I just want some feedback please. I like the story but I want to know if you like it so please!!!!!! Feedback