Chapter 7

Chapter 7

As we pulled up to the theater I saw Emma run up to the car, ready to pull me out of it by my hair when she saw Emmett.

"Hey Jazz..... Um hey Mr. Williams?" She said looking at me with come curious written all over her face. I completely forgot to tell her that he was living with me.

"Hey Miss Alton." He replied, smiling at her as she waved nervously back. I chuckled at how awkward it had gotten in only a few second. "What?"

"You two are so awkward!" I said looking between the two of them then laughed again.

"Oh I live to amuse you Jazz." Emma said, pushing me playfully. She was so cool after like ten seconds of awkwardness. I opened the door, slid out and pushed her back, before long we were playfully hitting each other.

"Thanks Emmett for the ride can you pick me up?" I asked, he looked puzzled at me.

"Yeah but you'll have to wait because I'm going to see paranormal activities 4 with same friends." He said looking over my shoulder and waved at someone. I looked and saw a group of guys only feet away from mine.

"Oh .... Okay, cya after the movie then." I said meekly, then walked away with Emma practically pushing me into Zack. He looked really happy to see me. I smiled happily at him as he wrapped his arm around me, so far I love today. A couple o his friends joked that he was cheating on May with me, which made me mad I don't want to be the other girl.

"Zack my man you should dump May for this little hottie." Tony said smirking at Zack. Tony is Zack's best friend and head of the boys basketball team plus Emma's biggest enemy. I thought Zack would hit him for saying that about his girlfriend but yeah he still hit him but for a different reason.

"Shut up! I don't want to make Jazz feel like that!" Zack said tightening his grip around me, I looked up at him as he smiled down. I looked at Emma who looked just as dumbstruck.

"You ladies must have missed the tweet because Zack and May are no a longer a thing." Tony said smirking at me. "This is Zack's lame way of asking you out."I froze looked up at Zack who was now looking away. A big smile crept onto my face, I leaned on him closing any gaps that were left between us.

"......Hey you already screwed up our date......" I said, Zack turned back and looked frantically wondering what he did. "You haven't gotten us pop corn." He laughed my joke, as we walked to the snack bar. He bought me some m&m's because of my shirt. Emma and Tony fought over what size pop corn we should get. Zack paid for everything which was really sweet, after awhile Zack was holding my hand swing it back and forth. Okay this day is awesome.

"So great first date?" He asked smiling at me. I was really happy that I was on a date with Zack but it soon went sour when we heard an really familiar voice caused us to turn around. (Oh MY FUCKING GOD!)

"Hey babe what are you doing with that thing?" I stiffened up trying to stay calm. Zack looked dead at the person as they reached for our hands, Zack pulled them away. I almost fell over with how much force he used just o pull away. "Wow, touchy touchy."

"What do you mean by 'thing' you Sherk want a be." Zack said helping me regain my balance.

"Jazz are you going to let him talk to me like that. Or are you cheating on me with him." I nearly fell over again by what he said.Zack looked down at me searching my face for an answer. ( GOD DAMMIT ERIC!)

"ERIC! I'm not your girlfriend! And don't make any stupid lies about me being it." I ordered now inches away from him. Eric was grinning at me he knew that from the way we looked we were on a date. "what the hell are you doing here anyway?"