Chapter 2

Chapter 2

My mouth hang open as I show who walked in.

"Mr. W-Williams!" I said, eyes wide looking up at him. He looked at me puzzled but he soon recognized me.

"Miss Franklin!?" He replied, wide eyed looked at Jason then back at me smirking "Jason is your bro?"

"Wait you know Jazz, how?" Jason asked looking back at Mr. Williams.

"She's one of my students." He replied, starring at me.

"Oh, yeah you did say you got a job but I didn't think it was at Jazz's school." Jason said,as he stood up next to me. I stood there looking back and forth from Jason to Mr. Williams, then a hint of something burning entered the room, that pulled me back into reality.

" Carp! My cake is ago a burn!" I yelled and ran into the kitchen. I heard everybody laugh and felt someone come up behind me. I was turned around and saw Eric only an inches away from my face.

"Hey, sweetie cheeks. Can I get a little sugar for helping?" He asked in the nicest voice so I pecked him on the cheek and started icing the cake. Eric wrapped his arms around my waist I let out a heavy sigh and elbowed him in the gut. He grunted but didn't move. I felt eyes on us and saw Mr. Williams looking at us from the door away with a not so amused look on his face but something I could put my finger on. Then Jason walked in and slapped Eric in the back of the head, and dragged him out of the kitchen. I chuckled at how Eric kept winking, smiling at me as my brother yelled at him.

"He really likes you, huh?" Mr. Williams asked walking up next to me and wiping the knife clean of the icing with a finger.

"Yeah, I guess so. Hey! Mr. Williams I was using that!" I said playfully trying to get the knife back but he moved it out of my reach.

" You don't have to call me Mr. Williams we're outside of school, call me Emmett." He replied playfully.

"B-but...." I said feeling my face heat up.

"Hey, Emmett! You have to try Jazz's cooking, it's amazing." Jason yelled, making us snap back to reality. Mr. Williams gave me back the knife smirking down at me.

"I'm looking forward it eat your food." He whispered softly in my ear. He walked into the dining room, I soon followed after finishing up the cake. Eric sat next to Jason and Rose, on the right side of Rosé was Mr. Williams; so I sat quietly next to him.

"So... Emmett do you have a girlfriend?" Aunt Rose asked, flirtatious look in her eye as she sipped her water. Aunt Rose was the only 34 and liked younger guys, sometimes even she flirted with Eric but he'd always joke and say I was the only girl for him.

"No, I don't have a girlfriend." Mr. Williams replied, tilting his head to look at me.

"So, Jazz do you have a boyfriend?" My cheeks heated up, at the his question. Jason looked at me like if I said yes he'd find and kill the boy.

"N-" I was cut off by Eric smirking at me.

"Of course she has a boyfriend, I'm sitting right here!" Eric said looking at me and at Mr. Williams proudly.

"Eric shut up! Mr. Williams don't listen to him he wishes he was." I said, glaring at Eric. Eric smiled at me a very Chester cat smile. " no cake for you."

"Jazz I told you to call me Emmett." Mr. Williams said scowling at me, (did he really just call me Jazz?)

"Oh okay Mr... I mean Emmett." I replied shyly, I saw from the corner of my eye that Eric was glaring at Emmett.

"So how do you not have a girlfriend? You are drop dead gorgeous." Rose asked, gesturing to him and taking an eyeful.

"Rose don't go flirting with Emmett ,too." Jason said in a fake annoyed voice.