Chapter 12 part 1

Chapter 12

"Nothing happened, Emmett." I replied, but Emmett had grabbed my chin forcing me to look at him. Emma looked at us and grinned wildly.

"What happen between you two?" She asked, I glared at her but she did help change the subject. Emmett looked shocked at her then at me with a like of curiosity written on his face.

"Nothing happened Emma." He said, ( yeah Emma will believe that.) she leaned in close to his face, making me use my free hand to drag her back to where she was. (Back off! His mine!/ shut up she's just testing us) I augured with the voice. ( no Jazz she's getting to close!/ Jinx hush your playing right in to her hands) it was to late Emma eyed me for a moment then a big stupid grin spread across her face. Emmett glared at her, " it's not like that."

"Yeah Jazz you just busted yourself so, Emmett it's no use." She replied looking down at my hand that was still holding hers. Emmett looked at me guiltily at me then glared again at Emma.

"I don't know and it wouldn't happen again." (Speak for yourself! I'm keeping him as close as possible! / NO WE'RE NOT!) she really gets on my nerves. "Emmett let me go." He simple glared and held it tighter. I heard the door open and my heard snapped (Jason!) I thought.

"Jazz?" The voice rang in my ears like an air horn. "Jazz I know your here so come out."

"I can't" I replied shaking my hand and gripped on to Emma tighter. He walked in eyeing Emmett for a moment then locked them on Emma and I. Emma wiggled free and hind behind me. (Thanks Emma, our so called friend! / she doesn't know our past, cut her some slack.) " Hello Sam."

"Jazz who is he?" He asked pointing at Emmett again with out another look.

"This is Emmett Williams, Jason's friend from college, and my new music teacher. Emmett this is my. . . Father Sam Silver."

"Mr. Williams can you leave us, you too Emma." It was more of an order then a question. Emma obeyed walking to my room but Emmett stayed gripping really harder on my hand. My heart sped up as he pulled me closer to him.

"If it alright with you ill stay here Mr. Silver." Emmett replied, watched as my father's eyes blackened Emmett's did the same. (Jinx tell me what's happening?/ not now Jazz tonight just tell Emmett to go, okay.) Jinx order I dare not argue because one wrong word and she wouldn't tell me one word.

"Emmett go. . ." I said putting a hand on his chest, this seemed to calm him down. His eyes softened and his blue eye returned to the beautiful icy deep blue that took my breathe away. I stared back at him losing myself in others eyes, he brush a hand over my cheek keeping eye contact with me and when his warm hand left my face I snapped out of my trans. "Emmett go." He nodded released my hand looked at my father one more time before walking off to his room.

"Jazz. . . About last night. I'm- . . . I'm truly look forward to seeing you more. I wish Jason told me that you were there I would have been here sooner but my job need me." Sam said, standing at least seven feet away.

"I look forward to you earning trust, respect, and love back Sam. And Jason didn't tell you for a good reason, you believed I wasn't your biological daughter. . . So yeah I do still wish to know if that's true or not." I said, picking up the plates and walking to the sink.

"Jazz you are my daughter mentally, and biologically I know that now."

"Then why did you leave me 10 years ago? Why didn't you come back?"

"I -I -I didn't think you'd want to see me, Jazz. I know you wanted to see Jason a lot. But I didn't think you'd want to see me."

"You were right on one thing." I said, walking to the door way. He looked hurt, guilty, and wounded. " I did want to see Jason. Jason knows things you don't but should. I want you back as my father but right now it seems your now a stranger who is visiting my brother." He looked like he had a question but let it drop at my feet. I turned around feeling a tiny pain in my side, and walked off to my room.

"Jazz. . . . . I love you." The last part was in a low whisper only he wanted but I heard it. A single tear rolled down my face and I let it drop for that was the last tear I would shed for him. I run up the stairs where the rooms Jason ordered me not to go in or he'd lock me in the basement for two weeks at the time I wouldn't go against him but now is completely different. I walked to the end of the hall to the door that could have led anywhere but it led to an old attic. I closed the door and walked up the spiral stair case that led me up. Dust was everywhere, an old vintage gothic Victorian style couch near small half circle window that faced the backyard which was all forest, an oval rug with a once red rose smack in the middle that faded a lot from sun beaching, and a blanket sitting one of the couches arms. I run over hopped on the couch letting the dust puff out but I didn't care I just laid there.

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up hours later with the sound of arguing but I stayed put. Doors opened and slammed shut, Jason's voice was clear, harsh, and anger. "Where is she!" He screamed. I looked down at the floor like I could see right though it to my anger brother. I heard a smashing sound and feet stumbling. "This is all your fault! You had to come back and scared the hell out of her!" Another crash and a blood curtailing scream rang in the house, I knew that scream well it's pure fear but from what it didn't sound human. "I hate you so much for hurting my beautiful Jazz." *slam* it came from the back door. I moved closer to the window to see it was now evening and the sun was just setting. I saw Jason, Peter, Eric, and my father in the back yelling even louder, pointing fingers, pushing, and throwing punches. "Why did we have to be like this! If we weren't your kids we'd be normal and I wouldn't have to fear for my sister's life if she annoys me to much!" What are they talking about? Peter was holding back Jason and Eric held my father. Peter looked up and looked dead at me, he nudge Jason telling him something, he looked up eyes locked on me. I felt no guilt nor remorse and just simply waved, Jason pointed at me but stayed outside, all of them walked silently into the woods as the suns last glimmer of light faded away. Darkness was my friend, I assumed no one was home I heard nothing down stairs, I was alone. (Jinx tell me now! What the hell is happening! From start to finish! / okay Jazz I'll tell you. But no you can not yell, scream, or freak out in any way./ just tell me./ Okay jazz along time ago) . . .

Sorry again it being so late and short I've been busy. I'll try my hardest to finish the next chapter but after exams okay. I hope you like it :)

Vote

Like

Or whatever

I just love that people are reading this!