Chapter 15

I'm really sorry it's taking so long for the the chapter.

Chapter 15

Jazz's P.O.V.

I lunged again going low I bit his leg, he yelped in pain, I took my opening and......! *BAM* Jason knocked me out of the way biting the other wolf's throat. I shook my head to get a grip on what was happening and what would have happened. Jason bit down hard on the wolfs throat, blood was flowing out in pools. My eyes widen as Jason throw the body to the side like it meant nothing. Then he looked at the other two wolves as the gazed at their dead friend. [Get the hell out of here you scum!] they ran off but the leader looked back dead at me before disappearing into the forest. I was still in this newly found wolf form as Jason approached me. [Jazz. . . Are you okay.] He shifted back into his human form, nude may I add. I shook my head and looked at myself. I had dark brown fur with bets of black in it, my eyes were a bright gold.

[Jason, what did you just do?] I waited for him to respond but he never did. I don't know how but I shifted back, Jason stared at me waiting for some sort of shock or reaction. " Jason what did you do?" Was all I said. He hugged me which was awkward because we were naked.

"Jazz if I hadn't pushed you out of the way you would have done it." I was silent, he was right I was on a rampage. "Nightingale are you hurt?" I shook my head looking up at him seeing that there was blood streaming down his face and mouth. I quickly jumped back and checked for wounds on him. The gash that just was on his arm was gone.

"Your shoulder!" I yelled with joy, I was so relieved that the wound was gone. Tears came pouring out of my eyes.

"Jazz, I'm okay was that the only thing you were worried about?!"

"Yes, god I thought I would have to sew you up!" I said hugging him, tears hit his bare flesh. (Oh my god what am I doing this is so awkward!) "um.... Bro?"

"Yeah Jazz?"

"Cloths?" When I said that he looked at me then realization hit him. He ran off leaving me naked in the woods with Emmett. He came back wearing a pair of shorts, he handed me a shirt twice my size, I slipped it on quickly. "Thanks"

"Emmett are you okay?" Jason asked him, I hadn't realized he was turned around the whole time. He spun around looking at me then answered Jason's question. "Emmett take Jazz back home, I need to check the area."

"Yes, sir." Emmett replied and led me back to the house. Peter and Eric were sitting on the couch watching a movie when we came in. They looked at us in shock, Eric jumped up and ran to me. Peter just sat there in complete and utter horror. I forgot I had blood on me, no I was covered with the stuff. Eric looked me over to see if I had any injures, he soon embraced me.

"What happened to you!" He cried into my neck, I wrapped my arms around him, comforting him a little. I explained everything even when Jason killed the other wolf. Eric held me tight but Emmett stayed close. "... Jazz do you understand what we are right?"

"Yes I know I knew two weeks ago." I stated, leaning on him. I looked at Emmett who looked surprised.

"You knew for two weeks!" Jason's voice sang though the halls. He was soon in the living room starring at me, I nodded my eyes never leaving Emmett."who told you?"

"Jinx"

"Who?" They asked in unison.

"Jinx is I guess my wolf. She's been talking to m for a couple weeks after Emmett started living with us." I said, they all just looked at me. "What?"

"Jazz only Alphas can talk to their wolves. Like Jason and Emmett their both alphas." Peter said, I looked at him in disbelief Jinx had annoyed me for what seemed like forever, she can't just be in my head.

"Well I think I can explain that." Emmett finally spoke up. "She's my mate." Eric and Jason shared a look before Eric forced me on his lap.

"Emmett don't go claiming stuff like that! She doesn't know that and I believe that Eric is her rightful mate." Jason said glaring at Emmett, Eric was holding me pretty tight but I broke free and crashed into Emmett.

"He's telling the true, his my mate!" I barked at Jason, Emmett's arm grabbed me and held me tight. "I've had he feeling that he and I are meant to be together. I know I've had this feeling with Eric but what we have is just as strong."

"Just as strong?" Emmett said, I looked back at him and nodded.

"Jinx has felt it but can't explain it. But I am making my choice and its Emmett." I looked briefly at Eric, he look destroyed like I had just ripped out his heart which I kind of did. But he soon regained his confidence and looked back at me with the same loving look he always does.

"I'm sorry but I can't except this because your my mate as well. I knew this ten years ago and I know it now. Your mine and I am yours I will fight for you till I die." Eric stated.

"Eric." I said then he got up and hugged Jason.

"I'll be back and when I do she'll be mine."

"Wait! What! Eric where are you going!?" I said running up to him, he replied only by kissing me for the very first time then running out of the house. "Jason?"

"Jazz go start dinner Rose will be home soon and she'll be hungry." I said nothing else and obeyed. That was it I just lost my brother's closest friend because I loved Emmett. I am the worst person alive. How am I going to keep dating Zack? Will Emmett get jealous? How will I deal with school and the other girls that hit on him? New questions popped in my head and it hurt to think about what will happen.