Chapter 8

Sorry it took so long I had some writers block. I'll try to write the next one faster. Thanx for everyone who are reading this it means a lot to me. Well here's chapter 8 I hope you like. :)

<Chapter 8>

The weekend went flying by with the movies on Saturday and helping Jason with his work. Monday was like any other wake up, make breakfast for everyone including Ryan who now a friend of Jason's, then get ready to for school, and talk with Emmett on the way there it was a basically a new routine. Zack tried to join choir but it cut into practice, so promised to try to go to all my performances. It was the end of the day choir just started and May was flirting already.

"Okay, miss Christopher. But I think we need to start to learn a song." Mr. Williams said looking uncomfortable, May sat back and pouted. "Alright so I know you're are very existed that you finally get to sing and today I have picked out a song the you might like." The boys that were in the class ( yes there are boys with pride that take choir even though some of them just joined to meet choir girls.) "it's an old one and I'm not even sure you've heard it."

I smiled and spoke swiftly, to as Jamie our bi choir president tried explain that there no song we didn't know. She's sweet but I keep my distance ever since she made a pass at me last year at Homecoming. "E-Mr. Williams just give us the lyrics and we'll see how it goes right Jamie?" I said as she stared at me it wasn't a mad, shocked, or happy it was more lust filled. (Oh god Jamie please don't look at me like that.). Emmett obeyed and hand the lyrics out. The song was.

[ Gotta Be Somebody by Nickelback] " oh I love this song!" May said pushing up her breasts up making her uniform shirt top button pop open.

"You do miss Christopher then who's the song by?" Emmett asked calling her on her bluff. She paused trying to think of an artist.

"Um.... Jay-Z?" She hesitated looking at him for the answer, he shook his head. A low roar of laughter came from last years class Emma and I giggled, May looked around shooting death glares to everyone. We had sang this for Mrs. Seeds a private concert for Christmas. It was really fun sing as she clapped the rhythm.

"It's by Nickleback. Have you no teased?" A boy yelled at her. Emmett chuckled but told us its was just a song to get choir started. He started playing the piano as we sang, well the true choirs people sang. It was really fun, I had moved from beside Emma to my choir group to sing. Emma only joined to protect me from Jamie. The song washed over me as the words slipped though my lips. I love singing. As the song was coming to an end the bell rang and Emma had grabbed my stuff and ran out the door. I was just about to run after her but May was blocking my way.

"You think your all that because your dating my ex. He's just a tool. I dumped that loser because he useless good for nothing loser football player that will never make it past the high school ranking." She said, I looked at her. I refused to reply because everyone knew that he dumped her for cheating on him multiple times, I pushed passed her but she just grabbed my arm. "Hey I'm talking to you!"

"But I ain't talking to you, now let me go." I said, yanking my arm away. Emmett came over with concern on his face. May smiled flirtatiously at him but he paid it no mind.

"Miss Franklin is there a problem." He asked, looked behind me seeing Zack coming to the class so I rapped it up by laying.

"No sir, its nothing. I have to go my ride is waiting for me." I said turning, trying again to leave but Emmett stopped me this time. (can't I just go home)

"It didn't look like nothing." Emmett said, I heard May try to explain a lie but I saved her butt by repeating what I said. He didn't believe me but from the corner of my eye I saw Eric was not to far from Zack. I passed Emmett, and went to Zack who was texting away.