Chapter 4

Chapter 4

The rest of the class time was another go around on what special about you and questions to Emmett. May raised her hand and waved it until he called on her. "Do you have a girlfriend?" She asked, all the girls listened closely, I knew the answer so I took out my iPhone and started playing a game.

"No, I don't have a girlfriend." Emma nudged my arm but I just shrugged it off. I hear a male clear his throat, looked up meekly to see Emmett standing over me. "I'll be taking that Miss Franklin." I glared at him as I gave him my phone. The bell rang I heard some girls groan as they headed for the door. May came walking up to Emmett and brushed pasted him with a flirtatious look in her eye. I tried to sneak past him but he simply grabbed my arm.

"Hey Jazz aren't you coming?" Emma called from the door.

"No she has to stay back and talk with me, Miss Alton." He replied, warmly, she shrugged waved bye and left. I reached for my phone but he pulled it way. "I should really give detention for having this out. But I really don't mind it." He smiled as he gave me my phone.

"What did you want. Eric is going to kill you, for making me late to meet him." I said smiling playfully ,knowing at any minute he would come in and pound on Emmett.

"Eric's not coming, he had a big thing at work. So I'll talk you home." Emmett smiled. " but that's not why I told you to stay be back. I what'd to talk about what you said the other day." My heart stopped , my smile faded I couldn't move. I stood they're for moment then turned and walked halfway to the door. "Jazz! Answer me,where did you live before freshman year?" I didn't turn to face him, I replied in the coldest voice I could.

"That's none of your business.... Let's go, I have to do homework and make dinner." I walked out of the room clutching my bag, I felt something warm run down my face. I had started crying, my heart hurt so much, I could barely walk. I heard footsteps behind me, Emmett grabbed my arm and turned me around. He looked like he wanted to yell but stopped at the sight of my tears. "Emmett just let it go... Okay." I said forcing a smile trying to show I was fine, he didn't buy it, I know I didn't. It was a quit ride home with Emmett looking over at me from time to time with a worried look in his eye but he dropped it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I was just about to start dinner Jason came in with the guys trailing behind him. "Jazz don't do anything!" I froze as I saw Peter and Matt holding like twenty pizzas, I looked at Jason in disbelief.

"Jason you have to be kidding me?"

"Nope. We're having pizza for dinner all my treat." He said proudly, someone cleared their throat at the door. I looked around Jason to see Logan standing there awkwardly.

"Logan! Long time no see!" I said, walking over to him to shake his hand but he pulled me in for a hug.

"I know, I missed you." He replied, I saw Eric, Danny, and Matt tense in up. I was a little shocked that he was so affectionate to me. "Oh and the pizzas my treat sorry..."

"No-no it's fine I know Jason would get someone to buy him pizzas that could feed an army." I said pushing off o him and looking sternly at Jason who hide behind Peter.

"Hey Jazz where's Emmett?" Jason asked, looking around.

"His in the study, thinking about something." I said, I walked over to Matt and Peter leading them to the kitchen.

"Hey Shrek get out here, there's pizza!" Jason yelled down the hall. Emmett appeared three minutes later with a far off looking on his face.

"Yo... Emmett was it? What wrong, you look kind of lost?" Hunter asked opening up a can of beer.

"Oh no, I'm fine just trying to memorize all the new students names." He replied looking at Hunter briefly before looking at me, I smiled knowing that what he said was a lie. I grabbed some plants and set the table, Logan and Emmett were getting acquainted with the rest of the guys. I placed the pizzas on the counter and called them in.

"Jason where's Rose?" I asked finally realizing she was missing.

"She's with some girlfriends at the clubs. She'll be be back in the morning you know getting dropped off by someone."

"Oh great a strange girl or guy in the house again, I'm not making them anything this time." I stated biting into the pizza, Jason laughed.

"Logan your sitting really close so Jazz......I told you he liked you." Jason said, loudly so everyone could hear. Logan looked at me and Jason then sat even closer to me. Logan was really hot short brown hair, beautiful hazel eyes, perfect smile, muscular, and lightly tanned skin. Oh god he was a hunk, just a little older than me. Eric glared at him I bet he was wishing that would kill him.

"Hey get away from my girl!" Eric said walking up behind me and making room for him to sit.

"ERIC! I am not your girl." I said getting up and sat next to Emmett. Emmett looked at Eric and Logan as they glared at each other, and pushed of one to move.

"Hey Emmett what's up you look like hell." Jason asked in a concerned voice.

".....um..... Yes ....." I looked up at him, for a moment I felt like dropping my pizza on him just to shut him up. "Where did Jazz live before here?" Jason stopped mid bite, eyes wide he looked at me in shock.

"Excuse me?" Jason asked acting like he didn't hear that, but everyone heard and was now looking at us.

"Where did Jazz live before she started living with you?" Emmett asked again locking his eyes with me.

"Well..... Jazz lived....... Sh-" I shoved my piece of pizza in his mouth then looked at everyone and smiled.

"Jason's really hungry he needs to eat up." I said still pushing the pizza in his mouth," and Emmett what did I say. JUST LET IT GO!"

"No way! I'm not going to let it go... Your one of my students." Emmett said.

"You do not know me, nor will you every if you don't listen to me!" I screamed and walked out of the room clenching my fist as tightly as I could that one of my nails broke skin. I hate my new teacher. I hate my brothers new friend. I hate everything about him!