Chaper 9

Chapter 9

It's been three weeks since the kissing incident and the weird voice but for those passed three weeks I've been in so much pain. Like every bone in my body was breaking and it hurt so much.( I can't believe I can still walk...) But I did my best just to brush it off. I spent every weekend with either Emma or Zack. I've avoided Emmett at school even at the house, I didn't wake up when my alarms went off Rose would have to come and get me which she wasn't use to. She didn't like it may I add. I made her food and then before Jason, Ryan, or Emmett had gotten there I would make theirs placing each out on the table, got ready and left. Emmett tried to talk to me but I wasn't in the mood ever to listen. I wouldn't let Zack and Emma see that way but Emma knew something was up.

"Jazz your skipping again?" She said, looking at me with disappointment in her eyes. ( yes I've been ditching choir.......... Don't judge me.) I nodded back at her, I promised today I would tell her why I was miserable. But I hardly understood it. "I'm surprised you don't have a detention from all the missed classes." I nodded again in agreement, she let me go to the one place where everything made sense. The library. "Bye Jazz" she's yelled.

"Cya Emma." I waved back. I walked in greeted Cathy who loved me coming to see her.She let me ditch because I'm one of the few kids how came to the library. So when I ditch she acts like I'm not there.( I love that she cares so much.) I grabbed a bean bag chair then walked to the back corner furthest way from the doors, where the fiction and legends sections were. I put in my headphones, grabbed a book, and curled up in the corner. Oh how I love the library, it's the only place to just sit and think. I just got to chapter three when someone cleared their throat I thought it was Zack who would some times ditch with me but boy I was wrong.

"What do you think your doing, Miss Franklin?" He asked, I just lifted the book so I couldn't see him. "Jazz...."

"Go away." I said bluntly. My book was forced out of my hands and put back on a shelf. I glared at him, he was glaring right back. " I was reading that and I said go away." I said.

"No, and so what. Your going to class." He said grabbing my hand, dammit goose bumps. I tried to pull away but he was to strong he started to drag me away. I felt like a two year old being taken to the bathroom. Cathy just stared after use looking worried. When we finally got back the bell rang and again I tried to leave but he just wouldn't let go. "Oh no you don't you've got detention." He said, of course I do, I huffed I saw Emma and Zack looking at me. I mouthed.

*I've got detention* Emma laughed as Zack shook his head holding back the laughter. I glared at them but they still laughed, Zack ran over and kissed me goodbye. I whimpered a bit when he broke the kiss and ran off. Emmett glared at Zack but he didn't notice because all he could see was me, I wanted him to take me with him but nope I was stuck. Now I'm in hell and Emmett was the devil. I now I shouldn't be mad at him because I kissed him back but I just became Zack's girlfriend that day and that's cheating on him. And with my teacher no less. I walked passed him to the back of the class, to the window, and plugged my headphones back in.

"Jazz take those out, we need to talk." He stated, I just pretend like I couldn't hear him. So he yanked them out of my ears. "JAZZ! WE NEED TO TALK!"

"Do we have to can we just let it go again."I said, not looking at him but out the window.

"We're going to have to talk sometime Jazz." He said sitting in the chair in front of me. My heart was pounding so hard in my chest just from his voice, *crack* a bone broke I flinched in pain. ( what's happening?) "are you alright Jazz?"

"No..... not really........" I said softly.

" whats wrong? Is there anything I can do?" he asked.