Conversations

Sophie sighed. "How about that sienna." She chuckled. Shania looked down. "What's wrong with Sienna?" Jess protested. "Where to begin?" Sophie started. "She's an evil, manipulative bitch Jess and you need to stay away from her." Jess gasped.

"Nice to know I'm loved." Sienna retorted as she turned to leave.

Porsche was walking towards the dog when she saw Sienna rush out with tears running down her face. "Sienna!" She called. Sienna looked up and wiped away the tears. "What's up?" Porsche questioned. Sienna shook her head. "Nothing." She smiled. "Fancy a coffee?" Porsche nodded.

__________

Kiera stood at the gates of her sixth form. She couldn't face them. Not today. There stood Anna. "Too scared to walk?" She laughed. Kiera smiled as she walked into the gates. "No I was just thinking of where I was going to punch you next time you say something mean to me. She turned to face Anna and punched her arm. "That'll do... For now." Anna glared at her. "Doesn't mummy love you?" Kiera turned away. "Go run off to daddy now." Anna howled. Kiera headed towards the gate. She couldn't think straight. When she started running she wasn't thinking about where she was going.

___________

Jess ran up the stairs as soon as they got home. Shania and Sophie sat on the sofa with Mercy and Carmel. They began chatting away about nothing.

Jess turned on her laptop. She stared at the blank screen. Her thoughts were going crazy. She didn't know what to do.

____________

Porsche looked at Sienna sadly. "I can see in your eyes something is wrong." She sighed. Sienna bit her lip. "Patrick is back." She admitted. Porsche frowned. "Why don't you just leave?" She asked. "It's not that easy." Sienna said.

After Sienna explained how controlling Patrick was Porsche nodded. "We need to plan your escape." She grinned. Sienna's eyes gleamed.

__________

Kiera glanced over the edge of the hill. She took a deep breath. Her foot dangled over the edge. She tightened her grip on the fence. Just as she was about to dangle her over foot down a car pulled up. "Kiera NO!!!" Mercy screamed.