Mixed feelings

Jess didn't know what to do. Millions of thoughts rushed through her head. She felt like her world was falling in on itself. "How can this be?" She asked. "Well..." Lockie began. "I don't need your jokes." Jess blurted. Lockie shook his head. "Jess..." Porsche started. She didn't know what to say, how to explain any of this. "I.." "Oh save your breath." Jess sighed heavily. "I'm out of here." She said as she grabbed her bag and stormed out the house.

__________

Sophie smiled at Cameron from across the table. He'd texted her earlier that day asking her out on another date. She felt safe with him. "So..." He started. "How are you? Like honestly?" "You want the truth?" Sophie asked. Cameron nodded. "The truth is.. I'm not really fine, but I have to act strong. I can't let my family down." She sighed deeply. Cameron looked sadly at the beautiful girl. "Tell me how you feel?" He suggested. "I can't." Sophie said quickly. "They would never understand. You can't breathe a word of this, I am trusting you." Cameron nodded. "I know, and you can trust me!" He smiled widely before kissing her gently.

__________

Jess ran as fast as she could. How could Porsche do this? Jess knew she would be pushed away now.

Jess came to a stop as her eyes fell on Sienna sat all alone on the park bench. She moved closer and slowly sat down beside her.

"Hello." She said casually. "What's wrong?" Sienna asked curiously. "Oh. Just family stuff." Jess said. "You can tell me." Sienna smiled. "Okay.." Jess began. Sienna nodded in encouragement. "Porsche's pregnant." Jess sighed. Sienna raised her eyebrows.

"I just. I feel like I'm going to be forgotten about." Jess sighed. "I don't want her to have this baby. Is that selfish?" She asked Sienna. Sienna shook her head. "Of course not. Have you told Porsche all of this?" Jess looked down. "No." She breathed shakily. "Well the best thing you can do is accept that Porsche will want to have this baby." Jess nodded. "It's just.. Porsche basically raised me and she could have told me at any moment she was my mum but she didn't." Sienna looked sadly at Jess.

"It's hard." Sienna said. "I..." She stopped and then changed her tone. "It wouldn't have been easy to just come out with it, things like that take time." Jess nodded. "I'm sure your right. Thanks." She said with a smile as she ran away from the bench.

___________

"Guess what!!" Shania sang as her and Dodger entered the McQueen house. "What?" Mercedes questioned. "We are having twins!!" Shania smiled. "Congratulations." Everyone said. "A little boy and a little girl McQueen." Shania added. "Oooo. Exciting!" Celine piped up.

Dodger pulled Shania onto his lap and she rested her head against his shoulder. He kiss her forehead and smiled to himself. This was just the beginning for them.

___________

Porsche was just about to go to bed when Jess walked in with Lockie. Everyone else had already gone to bed. "I'm sorry." Jess said. "It's okay!" Porsche said as she pulled her into a hug. "Promise me you will never forget about me..." Jess said seriously. "I promise." Porsche smiled.

"I can't wait to have a baby brother or sister!" Jess grinned.