Heartbreak

Shania woke up suddenly. Her heart was pounding. She turned over to face dodger and saw his face. Harry's face. She couldn't get him out of her head. She was so scared.

Dodger woke up. "Shania?" He said. "Yes." Shania responded. "When shall we have the wedding?" He asked. Shania paused. "Two weeks." She smiled widely. Dodger smiled back and kissed her softly. In those few moments she felt better, safe. As dodger pulled her in for a hug she began to panic again.

___________

Kiera paced her bedroom. "Stop that." Jess said in an annoyed voice. "Sorry." Kiera said quickly. "What's up?" Jess asked curiously. "I can't say." She breathed heavily. This secret was haunting her. She took a deep breath. "If I told you then you wouldn't tell anyone right?" Kiera said. "I promise!" Jess said at once.

___________

Sienna and Lockie were sat on the sofa when Patrick walked through the door. He glared at Sienna. Lockie rose from his chair. Sienna gave him a warning look. He smiled widely at Patrick and put his hand out. "How do you do sir." He said in a posh voice. Sienna laughed. Patrick looked angry. "GET OUT." He shouted. Lockie looked taken aback."Fine." He sighed. "Bye Sienna." He added with a wink before he left.

Patrick glared at Sienna. He stormed over to her and roughly grabbed her arm. "What did I tell you, silly little girl." He shouted at her. Sienna whimpered. He dragged her through the flat and shoved her in her bedroom. "You are not to leave this room or have contact with anyone for a few days, understood." He said with a evil smile. Sienna nodded quickly. Patrick left her alone.

Sienna pulled her knees up to her shin and hugged her legs. She wished he wasn't in her life anymore. She hated the man.

____________

Kiera went and sat opposite Jess and told her everything. By the end Jess was left in complete shock. "Kiera OMG." Was all she could say. Kiera looked down in embarrassment. "Don't tell ANYONE." She pleaded. "Oh I won't." Jess said reassuringly. She just couldn't believe what had happened.

____________

Shania and Dodger made their way to the McQueen house. Everyone was gathered in the lounge as they had asked. "Hi everyone." Shania smiled as she pulled Dodger to the centre of the room. "Guess what." She said excitedly. "What?" Everyone asked curiously. "The wedding will be 2 weeks tomorrow." She burst out. Everyone jumped up and hugged Shania and Dodger. "Congrats." Mercy said with a smile. "Thank you." Shania said eagerly.