The Wedding-Aftermath

Shania stood outside Dodger's hospital room. "You can go in." Sienna said appearing from the shadows. "He wants to see you." She added. Shania jumped and then smiled. "You scared me." Shania said as she laughed softly. She pushed open the door and entered.

Dodger instantly looked over and a huge grin crept onto his face when he saw Shania. "Come over here babe." He said. Shania rushed over to him and kissed his lips tenderly. "I've missed you." He said with a half smile. "I've missed you more." She replied. Then she pulled away and looked down at her feet. "I heard what happened." Dodger said sadly. Shania's lips trembled. "What am I meant to do now?" Shania asked in a panic. "I haven't got a mum." Dodger pulled her into his chest as she started crying. "Shh. It's okay. I'm here now." He said to her in a soothing voice.

____________

Jess left the room at once. She was craving alcohol. She grabbed grabbed Porsche's purse and pulled out £20. She smiled to herself and then stuffed the purse back into Porsche's bag. She rushed out the hospital before anybody spotted her and tried to keep her there.

__________

Sophie sat alone. Tears were rolling down her cheeks, it felt like her heart had been ripped from her chest. She didn't notice John-Paul sit down next to her until he spoke. "I know how you feel, loosing someone you care about." He smiled weakly and took Sophie's hand in his. "Remember I'm always here for you." He said. Sophie smiled. "Thank you." She sighed. "I think of you like my brother." Sophie added. John-Paul pulled her into a hug. "I know, I've always known." He grinned. Sophie laughed.

___________

Jess was stood outside the shop. She hung her head in sadness. She thought she was alone until a male's voice caught her attention. "What's a pretty girl like you doing out her at a time like this?" He winked at her. Jess ignored him. She went to speak before he interrupted her. "I'm Jake by the way." He smiled. "I'm Jess." She said. "Nice to meet you Jess." He said in a posh voice. Jess couldn't help but laugh at this stupid boy. "She laughs." He joked. Jess stopped laughing at once and glared at him. "How old are you?" She asked suddenly. "18." He replied at once. Jess nodded and she took the £20 out of her pocket. "Fancy getting some alcohol for me?" She smiled. Jake nodded and took the note. "Anything in particular?" He asked before he entered the shop. Jess shook her head. "Just buy as much as you can." She said.

____________

The doctor walked into the room. "Good news." She smiled. "You can leave tomorrow." She informed Dodger. A smile broke onto Shania's face. "That's great." She exclaimed. Dodger kissed her. "Then we need to actually get married." He laughed. Shania laughed too. Then their lips locked again.

____________

Jess and Jake were now sat on a bench side by side. Too close for Jess's liking. "So how old are you then?" He asked finally. "Why should I tell you?" She said at once. "Sorry for asking..." He started. "I'm 15." Jess interrupted him this time. He nodded. "Nearly 16." She added. She realised what she had said and quickly looked away. She couldn't fall for anyone. Not after what happened last time.

Jess grabbed the bottle of wine and unscrewed the lid. She lifted the bottle to her mouth and took a big gulp. It felt good, familiar. When she put the bottle down she saw Jake staring at her in awe. He looked as if he wanted to kiss her. Jess began to panic.

____________

Kiera was stood staring at the wall. The white paint wasn't so white anymore. She glanced down at the stained carpet and then her eyes fell on him.