Keeping secrets

A few hours had past. Kiera felt weak again. Tomorrow she would have to do it all again. It's like someone was possessing her. The floorboards looked the same still, even after she moved them earlier. Finally she got up and walked out the door. It was about time she returned home again.

Mercy was now sat alone and she looked up at Kiera as she walked in. "Where did you get too?" She asked. Kiera smiled. "Nowhere really." She replied in a calm voice. She must not give anything away. Mercy nodded. "Well night dear." Mercy said as she got up from the sofa and walking up the stairs, leaving Kiera alone once again.

__________

The light snuck through the blinds. Causing Sophie to awake. She felt lonely without anyone beside her. As quickly as she could she got dressed and left for work.

The fresh air felt cool against her skin.

She arrived at school and smiled. Today was a new day and she was going to move on. With her head held high she walked through the gates. She was paying more attention on walking rather than her surroundings. A boy bumped into her and she almost fell to the ground. He grabbed her arm and pulled her up. She smiled thankfully. Then her heart skipped a beat. He was gorgeous. "Dylan's the name." He smiled. "Are you new around here?" Sophie asked. He nodded. "And you are?" He asked. "Oh I'm Sophie." She said at once. "Well to you I'm Mrs McQueen." Dylan smiled and then walked away. Sophie felt her knees go weak. He was a kind young lad.

____________

Shania and Dodger were sat opposite each other. "So when shall we have the wedding?" Dodger asked. Shania shrugged. "I don't want a big one like we tried to have." She said. Dodger shook his head. "Me either." He leant across the table and kissed her lips. "Let's do it today." He said. "Just the two of us." Shania giggled. "Okay." She said at last and then she kissed Dodger passionately.

___________

Jess woke up at once. She glanced at the clock. It was 9am. She smiled to herself. No school for her today she thought to herself. After a while she got up and changed into some clothes. Then glanced at herself in the mirror. She pulled a face and walked out the room.

She went to wait outside the shop again, hoping to see him. It had been two hours and she was about to give up when she saw him. "Jake." She called. He looked over at her and smiled. Then walked towards her and pulled her close to him. He kissed her lips and sent shivers down her spine. She felt safe.