What if...

Mercedes looked up as Porsche walked through the door. "Where is she!?" Porsche raised her voice. "Who??" Mercedes said looking utterly confused. "That little brat Kiera!!" She spat. "She has to go get that vodka and try ruin everything doesn't she!" Theresa rushed down the stairs. "Kiera's stuffs gone!!" She said in a panicked voice. Porsche's heart skipped a beat. Oh no she thought. Mercedes jumped up. "Ring the police.. NOW!!" She demanded.

Everybody was panicking. This wasn't like Kiera. Shania rushed through the door. "I came as soon as I could." She said as tears streamed down her face. "My little sister."

___________

Sophie put down the phone. "Who was that?" Cameron asked as he grabbed Sophie's waist. "It was Celine." She said. "Saying?" He wondered. "That Kiera has gone missing." She replied as a tear escaped. Then more followed. Cameron walked around to face her and placed his lips to hers and pulled her towards the bedroom.

___________

All the McQueens were gathered around the sofa's when the doorbell rang. They all jumped. "I'll get it." Shania said as she got up slowly. She opened it to reveal Lockie. "Porsche, it's for you." Porsche rolled her eyes as she went to the door. "What are you doing here." She said annoyed. "Wow. What a way to greet me!" Lockie said sarcastically. "I only wanted to check you were okay." "I'm fine. You can leave." Porsche said, she turned away from him and walked up the stairs. Lockie walked in the house nodded to everyone and ran up after Porsche. "You can't avoid me forever babe, I am your husband." He smiled, then he moved closer and leant in to kiss Porsche. She pushed him away. He tried again, she just kept pushing him away. "Don't you get the message? Just leave me alone." She screamed at him.

____________

Lockie stormed out the house. Something was up with her hormones. He wasn't walking anywhere in particular when he noticed a gorgeous looking lady stood a small distance away. He stopped in his tracks. Sienna looked over at the attractive man that was staring at her. She smiled at him and he walked towards her. "Hello there." Lockie said as he approached. "Hi, my name is Sienna." "I'm Lockie, wanna go some place cozy and warm?" He winked at her. A crooked smile creeped across her face. "Love to." She said as she blew him a kiss and they linked arms.

Sienna unlocked her flat door and Lockie pushed her inside. She grinned and pulled his shirt off. They collapsed onto the coach and started kissing passionately. There was so much heat between them. Sienna pulled away and locked eyes with him. "Let's take this to the bedroom.." She said. Lockie jumped up and followed her to the bedroom. As he was walking behind her he noticed how amazing her bum looked.

Sienna shut the door behind her and ran at Lockie jumping on him. He spam her around and threw her onto the bed. Their lips locked and Porsche didn't cross his mind at all.

_____________

Freddie was driving and Lindsey was sat in the back with Finn as they drove home from the doctors. "Told you it was nothing to worry about!" Freddie said with a smile as he looked through the mirror at Lindsey. She smiled back at him. "I know, just me being paranoid." She sighed and looked out into the distance. It was beginning to get dark now.

The rain began to thud down and Freddie lost control of the wheel. He couldn't see a thing. Lindsey screamed as the car hit something with a thud. Suddenly the car flew into the air and crashed to the ground with a bang. Nobody moved.

About a foot away from the car led Kiera. She didn't move a muscle.