The night before

It was the day before Shania and Dodger's wedding. Shania had become more and more worried about the threats. Tonight she would have to try and enjoy herself at the hen party. She was dreading it deep down. But when Mercy and Sophie rushed her around to get ready she smiled gratefully. "Remember we are going to the spa today." Mercy said as she rushed upstairs to get changed. Sophie laughed. "So are you ready to marry the love of your life tomorrow?" She grinned. Shania smiled. "Of course." She replied in a soft voice.

___________

Jess was walking towards Sienna's flat when she froze, Lockie had just left her flat. She gritted her teeth and hid behind the tree. He walked past without even noticing her. She smiled to herself before running quickly to Sienna's flat.

___________

Sienna lay helplessly on the floor. She'd escaped the bedroom but he had gone. Somebody knocked at the door and a groan escaped her lips. Jess stood impatiently on the other side. She took a few steps back and ran at the door. It opened. Jess ran inside and gasped in shock when she spotted Sienna. "What's happened?" She asked. Sienna groaned again. "Patrick. Took Nico. Ran." She gasped and pointed to the kitchen. Jess fumbled to make her a drink. She grabbed a glass and filled it with fresh water, taking the glass over to her she knelt beside Sienna. Jess helped Sienna to drink the drink. "My baby." She cried. Jess bit her lip. "Shall we go to the hospital?" Jess said. Sienna nodded. So Jess helped Sienna out the door and towards the hospital.

__________

Mercy, Sophie, Theresa and Shania had just left the spa when Shania felt her phone buzz. It was Harry. She looked at her phone sadly and sighed. Sophie moved closer to Shania. "What is it?" She asked. Shania handed her phone to Sophie. A gasp escaped from her mouth and she stopped. "Shania." She said instantly. Shania turned to face her. "You can't ignore this." She began. "I can!" Shania retorted as she grabbed her phone and stormed off.

____________

Sienna looked up at Jess. "Thank you for coming with me." She said gratefully. Jess smiled back. "It's no problem." At that moment Celine walked in and they both looked towards her. "So?" Jess asked. "Everything is fine." Celine smiled widely. Sienna sighed with relief. "Thank god." She said before pulling Jess into a hug.

____________

Shania was cold and alone. She turned to make her way home when someone started to walk towards her. She felt her heartbeat in her ears. Her breaths became short. She went to reach for her phone when she felt his arms drag her away....