Wedding Day-Part 2

Dodger was stood alone with everyone's eyes on him. Suddenly the door opened and everyone turned around to see a man. He had Shania. Dodger glared at him and he went to run at him but Mercy, John-Paul, Ste and Theresa grabbed him and held him back.

"What do you think you're going with my daughter." Myra screamed. Harry grinned. "She's my half sister, aren't I aloud to see her?" He winked at Myra. Myra looked like she was about to blow. "You and that man were told to stay away from us." She said angrily. Harry chuckled. "Oops." He smiled. "Too late now..."

Silence. Shania tried to escape Harry's grip but he only made it tighter. She winced in pain and Myra went to run forward. Dodger was still trying to escape the hold of John-Paul, Mercy, Lockie, Theresa, Ste and Porsche.

"Everyone stand still." Harry called out. Jess looked over at Sienna and Nico in worry. Then she glanced at Porsche. Then Shania. 3 pregnant woman were here, she was sick with worry. Nobody moved. Harry threw Shania down to the floor and made his way towards Dodger. Taking his time to look in everyone else's face first. A wide grin spread across his face as he reached him.

"Now you're going to do as I say." He said slowly. "I want you to take this rope." Harry said as he pulled it out of a bag. "And tie your fiancé up to that big pole." He gestured towards it. Dodger shook his head. "No." He said at once. "You can't force me." Dodger screamed at him.

Harry pulled the gun out of the bag. "Maybe you'd like to re-think your decision, Dodger." Dodger gulped and reluctantly took the rope from Harry's hands. As dodger reached Shania he pulled her into a hug and whispered in her ear "I love you, we will escape this." He pulled away and Shania looked into his eyes before planting a kiss on his lips. "I love you too." She breathed.

___________

About an hour had passed. Harry now had them all locked in the church. He kept smiling at Myra. "What's the sad look for?" He said playfully. Myra just glared at him. Jess was sat with Sienna and Nico because she feared Sienna's safety the most. Porsche was snuggled into Lockie, crying. Sophie had been sat with Cameron but now she was with John-Paul and Ste. She kept shooting Cameron evil looks.

Harry came to a stop in front of Shania and Dodger. "Who dies first?" He asked grinning. "Nobody is going to die." Dodger spat at him. Everyone froze. Their hearts pounded and all eyes were on Shania, Dodger and Harry. He shook his head."Of course someone is going to die." Harry said casually. "But I'm giving you the chance to choose who.." Dodger shook his head. "No." He said. Shania began to cry. "Stop it." She yelled at Harry. "Why are you doing this to me?" Harry ignored her.

___________

10 minutes had passed and nobody had spoken. Harry rose from the seat he'd been sat on. "Times up." He said slowly. "Choose now or I'll shoot randomly." Harry grinned. Dodger ran at Harry in anger. Loads of other people ran forward too. Harry didn't know what to do. BANG. First shot. BANG. Second shot. BANG. Third shot. 3 bodies fell to the floor and the gun clattered to the ground. It was like a scream piercing the silence.