Nothing Was Right

Hey everyone so I'm running out of ideas for this story at this current moment. I have the "who killed Patrick" storyline which I will write. But I am going to stop at chapter 60 (ish) and bring it to an end. Don't panic! I will defiantly be going a sequel soon and it will be set a few years on.. That's all I'm saying for now. Keep reading things are about to get really exciting!

____________

Jess's eyes flickered open. She was led on the coach. "What's going on?" She asked confused. Cleo sighed. "You drank all of this." She said holding up the empty bottle. Jess breathed heavily. "I'm a mess." She said. Kiera shook her head. "You just need help." She said in a calm voice. Jess stood up quickly. "SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE." She screamed. Then she shoved her shoes on and stormed out the house. Leaving Kiera and Cleo sat in shock. They were only trying to help.

Jess ran to the folly. She sat down and caught her breath. "Hey stranger." Jake smiled as he sat beside Jess. She stood up the moment he sat down. "What's wrong?" He asked in a soothing voice. "Just stay away from me." She snapped. Jake looked sad. "I miss you." He began. Jess turned around to face him. He fell silent. "You didn't tell me he was your uncle." She spat at him. Jake moved towards her and she pushed him away. "I feel disgusted. You let me fall for you." Jess said as tears began to gather in her eyes. "If you think about it we are only half cousins." He said as he moved the hair out of her face and leant in to kiss her. She turned her head away. "You lied to me." She said sadly. "And I'll never be able to forgive that." Just as she was about to walk off she felt a pang of pain in stomach. Her legs sunk to the floor. Jake rushed over to her as she closed her eyes. "Jess...." He whispered. A single tear rolled down his face; landing in Jess's hair.

____________

Porsche was sat by Sienna's side. "It's going to be okay." She said. Sienna shook her head. "No." She replied. "I'll never get my happy ending. Bad people never do." Porsche grabbed Sienna's hand. "Shut up." She said. Sienna looked at her confused. "You're one of the kindest people I've ever met and you will get a happy ending because you deserve it, you deserve to be happy and I know that everything will be okay." Porsche said with a smile. Sienna smiled widely. "You're a great friend Porsche, thank you." She said. Porsche hugged Sienna tightly. "I'll always be here." She whispered in her ear. Sienna wiped away the tears gathering in her eyes and hugged her friend back.

_____________

An hour later the doctor came in. "Your waters have broken. The baby is coming." He said. Sienna's eyes grew wide. She was scared. "Is there anyone else you'd like us to contact." He asked. Sienna nodded. "Dodger." She said. The doctor gave a curt nod. "We'll ring him now." He replied. Then he left. Sienna was alone now. Porsche had to rush off to see Jess. Sienna held back the tears. She must be strong. She needed to be strong.

_____________

Mercy rushed down the stairs. Cleo and Kiera looked up. "What's happened?" Kiera asked when she saw the panic in Mercy's face. "It's Jess. She's in the hospital." Cleo and Kiera looked at one another. What if something bad had happened and they could have stopped it. "We should have gone after her." Cleo said in a quiet voice to Kiera. She inhaled sharply. "I know." Mercy opened the door. "Let's go." She said in a hurry.