Wedding Day-Part 1

Shania led on the floor shivering. Her hair hung messy and her makeup smudged. She looked down at her baby bump and bit her lip with worry. What if they all didn't make it. Just as she looked up Harry appeared. "Get up." He screamed at her. Shania obeyed. She didn't want to do anything wrong as her life was at risk. "We have a wedding to go to." He smirked. Shania didn't like the sound of that one bit.

____________

Dodger awoke suddenly. He glanced at his phone and smiled. Today he was going to marry the love of his life and nothing was going to stop them. As he got up there was urgent knocking at the door. He rushed to answer it. Mercy and Theresa were stood there. They looked as though they hadn't slept.

"What's going on?" Dodger asked in a worried voice.

Mercy looked down at her feet and them looked into his eyes. "It Shania...." She started. Dodger's heart fell. "What?" He asked. There was a long pause. Dodger's heart was pounding. "She's gone." Mercy said finally.

Dodger pushed past Mercy and Theresa and ran for his life. He needed to find Shania. Mercy shrugged and followed him.

___________

All the McQueens, Dodger, Nico and Sienna were all gathered in the McQueens lounge. Dodger felt his phone vibrate. He looked down and saw Shania's name there. "OMG." He exclaimed. Everyone glanced over at him. "What?" Myra said at once. "It's Shania. She said the wedding is still on and everyone should get ready!" He yelled with excitement. She was okay.

___________

Harry laughed. Shania frowned. "What have you done?" She questioned. "None of your business." He snapped at her. "Now shut up or I'll slit your throat." He said as he ran his hand along the knife blade. Shania shivered. She was so scared.

_____________

After an hour of rushing around everyone was ready. All they needed now was the bride. "Maybe she meant she would meet us there?" Sophie suggested. Everyone nodded and they all got into their cars to leave. Dodger was in a car with Sienna, Nico, Dirk and Mercy who was driving. He began to feel nervous.

___________

Shania felt the car come to a stop. "We are here." Harry grinned. Shania looked up and saw the church there. She looked confused. Why were they here she wondered. Harry had parked the car so it was hidden. He waited till everyone was inside before he got out the car.

Shania felt herself being dragged towards the big oak door. Harry was smiling loads as he pushed open the door.