Falling Out

Sophie was walking through the park alone. She sat down on a bench and pulled out a book. Finally. She thought. Some peace and quite. Just as she was about to start reading Dylan sat beside her. "Hey." He said. Sophie blushed. "Hi." She said. "You shouldn't be here.." She began. "Shhh." He said as he leant in closer to her. "I've seen that you try and avoid me." Sophie blushed even more. She shook her head. He laughed. Their lips met. Sophie's stomach exploded with butterflies. She'd never felt like this before....

_____________

Porsche got up slowly. "Am I hearing you right." She said. Jess bit her lip. "I'm so sorry." She blurted out. Porsche shook her head and ran out the bedroom. Jess jumped up and ran after her.

Celine looked up. "Porsche where are you going?" She asked curiously. "To kill Lockie." She screamed. The McQueens exchanged looks. Jess reached the bottom of the stairs just as Porsche left the house. She looked desperately at the others. "We have to stop her." She cried. Mercy, Celine, Shania, Kiera and Cleo grabbed their shoes and coats and rushed out the door with Jess.

______________

Sienna was now all alone. She smiled to herself. Everything was falling into place. Soon she would be at home with her two daughters and she'd have Lockie to support her. She fell asleep with a smile on her face.

______________

Lockie looked up as he saw Porsche running towards him. "Babe." He said happily. When Porsche was in front of Lockie he leant in to kiss her and she slapped his face away. "How could you." She screamed in his face. Lockie looked confused. "Do what?" Porsche started to cry. "You went and got Sienna knocked up didn't you. You idiot." Lockie's face fell. "Oh." He said. Porsche pushed him away from her. "You don't even care do you." She cried. "Go back to her, go okay happy families. I never want to see you again." She shouted at him. Then all of a sudden she was on all four screaming in pain. "Porsche." Lockie said in a panic. "What's going on?" Porsche glared at him. "Leave me alone." She said as she stood up. "I'm fine." She tried pushing him but just fell on him instead.

"PORSCHE!!" Celine screamed as she rushed to her sister. "Call an ambulance." She shouted at the others.

_____________

Sophie pulled away. "Dylan..." She began. But she was interrupted by her phone ringing. "You should get that." He said. She nodded. "Hello." She said. "I'll be right there." She gasped. Dylan smiled. "Suppose this is goodbye for now." He said. Sophie nodded and got up quickly and left. Dylan looked down sadly. He knew it would take her time.

_____________

Porsche was breathing heavily. "It's going to be okay." Mercy reassured her. Porsche laughed. "Yeah like that's believable."

Lockie rushed into the room. "Porsche." He sighed. "Get that dirty cheat away from me." She screamed as she chucked a pillow in his direction. He caught it and chuckled. Mercy ran at him. A doctor pulled her back. "No violence." He said. "You're dead mate." Mercy shouted. "Nobody cheats on a McQueen and gets away with it." Lockie was scared. He backed out of the room and ran in the other direction.

He wasn't looking where he was going and ran straight into Sophie. "I'm so sorry." He spluttered. Sophie glared at him. "Just leave." She sighed. "Before I do something I regret." Lockie nodded and ran in the direction of the exit.

_____________

Kiera, Cleo and Jess were sat in the waiting room. "What was up with Porsche?" Kiera asked. Jess sighed. "Lockie.. Cheated on her with Sienna." Kiera and Cleo gasped. "He's going to regret messing with the McQueens." She said. Jess nodded. "I'm worried about that to be honest." She said.

About an hour later Celine walked into the waiting room. "Jess, come see your new baby brother." She smiled widely. Jess jumped up at once. "He's here?" She asked happily. Celine nodded. "And he's beautiful."