24

Sorry guys for late update....

There is a little smut go ahead guys......😂

I kissed my babe girl .... She was in tears there was no lust in our kisses ... There is only need , seeking for love. I will surely give my all to her my angel ... My babe she started to give Hickey ....

I was so overwhelmed by it she is claiming me I let her go on her way . I will let her lead it today.. she didn't wait just went to my jeans and removed it  . There my cock stood like red angry one. She removed her panties and emerged herself with it. I can feel my dick is inside her and she is moaning my name. I don't want her mom or anyone to know. So I was quite .

She started to move. And she cried ...
Make this pain go away Ajay please ...

Babe ....

Babe just see me ...
Feel me ... Am the only family now ... Am here for you my half you are ...
My love for you is infinity babe.

Feel me just me... Take me fully am all yours babe. Don't feel don't cry ... You are my love ,My life, my happiness you are babe ... I changed the position she is underneath me . I started to move I can see the tears in her eyes  I kissed her. I will surely take you away from all the pain ..

In my heart the protectiveness upon her started to Whelan more and also I don't want anyone to see her in this state . She started to feel more of me and started to say my name. We soon reached our climax she came on me where I took out of her while I come.

I carried her to washroom and washed her and changed her in a comfortable clothes and asked shall I take you somewhere...
Jani:. Sure Ajay I love tooo. Please take me .. then Ajay took some clothes and changed me. And took me to his bike without getting caught to anyone....
..

 And took me to his bike without getting caught to anyone

My favourite night ride . ... I never had this I miss it ...... But now I am happy I don't know where he is taking me  but am happy to go with him.....

 But now I am happy I don't know where he is taking me  but am happy to go with him