32

Sorry for the long gap guys.

There i saw her lying peacefully. I want to give her everything and anything she wish for .I love her more than ever now .
I went made some breakfast for her because I know she loves all this cheesy stuff . More love she loves to get pampered by me....

I brought the  food and woke her up . The smile in her eyes that meant a lot me.

Jani: I woke up to an empty bed but all of a sudden . There he is my handsome man who is  coming with a tray full of food for me .. he kissed me in my cheeks and  he is tempting me to the core by showing his abs to me. Such a tease this man is another level of tease sometimes...

Am planning to surprise him but I don't know what to do for him. so i called his friend from his phone..

(calling tae... ringing)

Tae: What doing bitch? Having fun ?

Jani: Hello tae its not jay its me jani.

Tae: Hey sorry but what's wrong ? anything you people need? 

Jani: Tae I need a help ? I want to surprise him but I don't know what he likes so please say some plan to surprise him...

Tae: Its better if you not do anything and go with the flow jani... because he experienced something bad happened on that day if he behaves weird  or if he is not okay just call me..

Jani: What happened to him tae please say... 

Tae: I cant say until he opens up to you . But take care of him okay....Bye

I heard his sound and he was calling me.

Ajay Pov:

Baby... what doing my love..... love you more. today what you want to do babe  i can take you anywhere .. Where you feel like going baby..

Baby are you alright whats wrong? You look pale are you alright babe..?. Am fine AJ where ever you wanna take me take me am fine with it as long as your with me am happy..

Ok babe we will go out..

Jani: What happened on his birthday I wanna know but am scared to ask him .. i want him to trust me so I will wait and ask him...

What happened on his birthday.. did you people liked the chapter and please comment....