34

I dont know what to do tae and me brought him back home. He was sleeping peacefully because of the  injection him.I cant control my tears because i never saw my ajay that vulnerable he was like a lost person i saw his eyes was blank and confusion , fear that is the only thing that covered his eyes.

I felt i have not took care of him properly, Tae came with the cup of coffee and sat near me . I really need some answer by ajay but let tae first answer me. 

Taetae your my good friend right?

Yes , i know how painful i will be for you to look at him this way but some things i cant say to you because he thought you will go away from him, he thought you will leave him like all did to him.

You are the only source to bring him to light from his darkness. He may smile , love you  but he never showed  his pain to you or his fear to you.

What is wrong with him tae please say to me i would never leave him even the death comes i will stay with him..

Tae: This is how one person told him its his past love but he never know how it will end. He thought all good but what he didint expect was she was cheating on him and also tortured him.

From the childhood he undergone this but he never showed it . But one day he was sitting in alone park and was cutting himself i found him like that on his bed one time. 

then i took him to hospital where it was too late because his skin now became healty but before if you remove his shirt his will start to cry. Because ...

TAEEEEEEEE....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!( Loud Scream)

Jani was scared and tae  ran to him. He cant cntrol him he is becoming violent. 

But jani some how want to comfort him and wanted him to know that he is there for him. so she told tae i will take care of him like.

Taeplease trust me i will take care. i trust you but not him dear. please call if something please i will be down the streets..

I ran to him where the sound of  screaming come and i ran there where i saw my love is ready to kill himself i went and pusghed the  knife away from him 

 Jani's pov:

 I hugged him and started to say  all lovely words and ican feel his tears rolling down i walked hime to our room which i decorated for him. 

He was struggling to leave my hold i pushed him to the corner of the room and hold him tight and i strated to say how i fallen in love with him. And i started to kiss him all of his face. He started to become quite and cry .

I know how to make him forget the pain .

I Love you Jay the child inside you. Dont be Scared babe am here look at me. He started to shiver by his old thoughts But i pushed him on bed....

I hope you people enjoy and hope you sahare and please vote and comment.