12

Jay: It's so beautiful day. And  also her love toward me was beautiful. SHe feel insecurities but she is damn perfect in my eyes.

Am watching her from my cabin but you know what there is my friend come in front of my cabin and stand and say like

He is something else .

Taehungie don't get angry come here my best friend .
Tae: why am single and why you make me feel single.
Jay: I thought you like that guy his name is hoseak.😏
Tae:. 😵 Who the hell the told you.
Jay: I can see my best friend go back of him all the time taehungie.
Tae: yes I like him but he may not be a gay and only you accepted and became my friend.
Jay: Tae friend ship it doesn't look how your Things like money or your personality like gay whatever. It's friendship where you see a person who is like saying hey am here to share your problem come Buddy it's Fine. Stands with you that how it is

Thank you taetae when I can't stand or even breath in that place you helped me and took me out of that place and here I am.

Tae: hey bud don't overwhelm am here always to hear you out man. Come on let have coffee ..

He said and walked 2 steps back and said with my ANGEL

I started to chase him like crazy in our office most of all people know about me and tae so they were usually happy.

But for my babe her eyes are wided like almost her eyes could come out . She is beautiful like this too....

I laugh and catch tae in cafeteria in our office where my love is sitting with her team mate.

Ohhhh now I know why my friend want be a third wheel. There my girl with hoseak.

Hey baby..
Jani: st stop calling me babe Jay
Jay: so what shall I call you kitten or sugar plump
Tae: if you call her that call him daddy angel..
Jay: I almost chocked by my coffee
Jani: ii blushed hard . But still I maintained my laugh because when tae said that word I almost spitted my hot chocolate on my near person non other than Jay .

Jay: really babe. It's hot my skin burn taaaeeeeee help. But I should never asked his help

He instantly poured water in my face .
I saw him like seriously tae nothing cAme to your mind by helping properly

Am gonna cut you damn it.
Tae:  ohhhh no demon comes bye angel I have to run and I started to run like hell. Before kissing her cheak.

Jay: now I'll cut your  dick tae you should have kissed hoseak.
Shit I said I panic and started to run in opposite direction...

But what happened when jani was not in Jay life. Guess guys ... And see you in next chapter.