37

I was more worried than before. After the treatment they told he is a mentally ill . So they started to give him therapy.  But still there was no use .
U
You know why he already crossed all level of pain in small age so he became a cold person to everyone.

So I stopped the treatment I know this treatment will not make my son better so we changed  the place , the country and I made him to go schools but when he got friends he became little better . But the true smile I never saw in him.

But when you came . I saw my little boy again who was happy years ago in that orphanages when nothing happened to him  . But he have an a habit I thought I will go away when he grow up . But it got stro get day by day to protect his love one.

That time Ajay mother started to tear up more.

He will kill or get killed that became his moto to protect his loved ones .

He will do anything for anyone buy he will forget his own self. His own self needs his love. But Noone knows this part of him.

But I don't know how you people found out about that . 

Did something happened Tae to trigger it.
Tae: mom he saw someone try to behave bad to Jani. But after that many events happened he became protective and do you remember this day mom. This is the day he got raped and ran away and tried to kill himself the same day he born mom.
I dont know why my bestfriedn want to suffer so much by the destiny.

In hearing all this one person's heart broken into millions of pieces.  She doesn't know how to gather that broken heart .
Who is sleeping peacefully now like a kid
What ever I will protect my Ajay

Hope you guys like it. Pleas comment and vote