18

After a week we have to go tomorrow is our Europe trip.  Am so excited we have to travel different countries in Europe so first day after our landing evening we have a dinner meet with the big company on Europe called Iron technologies and also it's multinational company.

So I have many wishes to do . Tomorrow is my flight so I took my mom out. She likes long drive so

Mom: Jay why you want me to wear this dress and where are we going .
Jay: mom we are just fun driving
Mom: okay we will go in bike okay I don't want car.
Jay: haha as you wish my beautiful  mom. Love you I kiss her cheeks and took her out in bike.
We went to her favourite coffee shop and we went to long drive where it's breezy climate I saw one place out of city where we can see whole city at night. So I took my mom there it was a beautiful view .

I had some good food and we sat there and ate . Me and my mom enjoyed the view we both played and laughed for some time and I went back home. And tucked her to bed and went to my room.
When I saw my phone there my babe called 35 times shit. Am dead.

Calling jani

Jay: babe
Jani: Don't talk to me. Why you didn't pick the call with whom you were.
Jay: I thought of playing with her so I told I was with a girl and y..
Jani: I can't understand anything . I don't want to hear it so I put my call down. Offed the phone and went to sleep but you know I can not sleep.
So he cheated on me now.. how can I cried to sleep.

Jay: I just want to tease and play but she is very serious okay I will console her tomorrow in flight. Shit it's already time I have only 2 hours to sleep. Never mind. I try to sleep.

After 2 hours I rushed to the airport . I called her but she didn't pick my call. So I went to her house and c back ...

I parked my car I rushed to the flight. We went inside the flight she is sitting opposite to me.

After hours passed we reached
She is sleeping the whole time . She was scared first but she calmed .

 She was scared first but she calmed

WE got down from the flight. She was in awe  about the airport.

Helsinki airport.

We went out of the airport and went to the hotel room

We checked in and went and freshed up .Yes she told she want another room so I booked it. I don't know I can't convince her so I left it.

We both got ready for the dinner meeting . We reached the hotel . We saw Mr. Jeon so he walked towards us.

He took us to the quite  place to talk about all

He took us to the quite  place to talk about all . When I was talking to him I noticed something that is irritating me. He is looking at my babe like he want to eat. I felt disgusted .

I was really angry but am waiting for the right time .. I know my babe is quite and also she didn't even look at me.

After that he took us to his success party. I was quite .
But he stared at my babe .
Not not good that's the thought going in my mind.
He asked for a dance to my babe before I say anything she was okay with it.
Mr.jeon: hey beautiful just a dance
Jani: I don't know how to avoid but to make my boyfriend punish I can do it. Sure.

I can feel my boyfriend boring holes by glaring Mr.jeon .
This guy started to touch me. I don't know what to do I tried to push home away but still holding tight.

That when I got pulled by someone and I landed hard on the broad chest.
By the heat , hard , firm girl from my waist I can Say who it is. My hot boyfriend who is in suit and look like a Dom.

 My hot boyfriend who is in suit and look like a Dom

Jay: SORRY MR.JEON SHE IS MINE
And sorry it's time for us to go. And also I kissed her lips in front of him. And bit farewell and reached our hotel room.
On our way back I tried to explain but never she is a hard head to hear anything...

I gave up got frustrated and left the hotel room.she was in her room. I can't be mad at her usually I use to get anxious or may be scared like I may looSe her so I went back but she was not there in her room.

I searched every where. Where ever I know but I can't find her. It's already near the next flight time. My heart broke I ran to her room again to look weather she came back to her room. But no I waited more. It already more than hours.

I called tae: hey buddy how is your trip
Jay: Hung
Tae: hey what happened ? Whats wrong ??
Jay: Hung I lost her hung I don't know where to search her.
Tae: Jay calm down say clearly..
Jay: I sniffed and said all what happened like.
Tae: Jay don't worry we will do something we will try to call okay. You go get some rest Jay
Jay: no hung because of me only she left I lost her hung.
Tae:  no stop saying that okay did you had your tablet go first have it while am on call
Jay: okay hung.... When I entered the room I saw my life is laying on the bed with puffy eyes curled like a fluffy ball . My Mochi there are stains of her tears .I informed tae and I went near bed to sit near her sleeping figure.

She opened her eyes hen I was caressing her cheeks .

Sorry am sorry I shouted you babe. Please listen to me. I was with my mom yesterday whole time babe. Please don't be like this . I will not leave you okay please babe.

Jani: Am am sorry Jay am sorry really sorry Ajay. Please don't leave me.
Am scared and worried ....
Please .
Jay: I will not babe I love you more than me or anything so I will not okay. I will go out and come okay.
Jani: where your going
Jay: I will book the next Flight because already one dY went by our meeting only 3 more days we have may be 2 so only .
Jani: I already did  and it's in next 1 hour so . We will get ready and go now Jay.

Jay: she left the room to get ready she doesn't know what happened to me. But I will love you forever.