5

I'll try to get her sis and brother heart. Will see how it goes.
Tae: Hey my friend what's wrong what your thinking?
Jay: Tae first I have to meet her sister and brother. I don't know how am going to make them trust me will see..
Tae say how to start I feel like am a stalker for a week I was back of them I know everythIng about them.
Tae: Wow really okay I'll ask question if you say correct I'll say weather you should talk to the kids directly or not oka???
Jay: I was smiling like stupid.. SURRREE..
Tae: Wow hold your horses damn it . Okay what is her sisters now recent favourite thing to do.
Jay: To annoy my angel about her marriage just for getting VARIETY OF FOOD tae.
Tae: oh you are really a stalker A.Jay.
Jay: I can't help it .
And today she will go soon so I'll go too. At that the my angel went out of the office and when she left at 3 I was going back of her in my car .

Yes am following her... She stopped in one place I got scared she turned and saw the car and waited for me to cross.
You know she was looking at me like a hawk to kill me. But when my car crossed her she was fine I thought today is not my funeral day like.
I went home because my mission failled. ( See the rod)

 ( See the rod)

Jay mom: hey  darling how was the day

Jay : I thought it's going to be my last day by you daughter in law hand but just miss am here now. I'll go now have to meet the VIP

VIP
Her cousin s and own brother .
Hello I spoke to them only her sister responded me. They are lovely you know but still dangerous.

I told them directly I didn't that I was following you three.
Their face changed .
I told no nooo don't wrong me I love you sister so much please.
You three are her life so please accept my love for her.
The cousin girl : ohhh so am going to eat my sister marriage food yeaaahhhh I felt giddy of the thought itself but other 2 face palmed themselves and had a straing contest with me.

Because her cousin brother took a rod of his vehicle I thought. What' the freaking head ROD again is it a Rod family.

He warned me I may kill you here like. No I stood there and asked he told me will think about it. It was nice to hear but still. Rod I think today I got luck my side not to die ...
Or else RIP JAY
Tae: hey friend what's wrong you never call this time wjT happened did my beautiful angel kicked you ass
Jay: ohh very funny and SHE IS MINE Tae so back off.
Tae: haha just kidding what wrong
Jay: Tae even her cousin and brother carry rod taetae I would have died
Tae: I can't hold my laughter. Really woe I think your going to die before marring her with just kissing the rod wooooo.
Shut up tae I'll go bye.

I was thinking how to convince them but her sister came and said she will help me. She will help me to get to her sister too. I took her and bought something for her and I left her and went.

I was so happy and I'll surely get to you my sweet little angel. Love you my babe jiji.....😙😙😙
I went to sleep then in my bed ...

Hope you guys like it pleAse comment if so.ething wrong or didn't like it means. Am sorry for any mistakes and also i don't  know . Enjoy