31

Smut warningggggg
.....

Thanks for your patience guys.....

She started to kiss me and play with me .... She gave me a Hickey in my neck...

Needy already for me? Jay
Don't play am happy here and don't tease daddy then i will punish you daddy.
Oh , really kitten then we will see how you will punish me show it to me so I can show you something.....

She started to kiss and play and move her hips on my covered dick which started to arouse me but I still maintained my posture ...
She gave me a lap dance.....
And she started to moved her hand below my v line and started to give kisses.....

Kitten don't play this game . Jay
I heard you are good in this game ?😏
Am a beast in this game and also when my feast is in front of me am waiting to play with it.
She started to undress me , she removed my shirt and removed my pant .
Like what you see babe?

Jani: I love to see this , I feel like am drooling his skin, the way water sliding in his chest is amazing and when I removed his pants there stood his red flaring angry cock which is waiting for my attention..

I started to play with my hands and gave it kitten licks and kisses to it . He breath started to hitch ,I liked the sound I heard him releasing some mouns and I started to put inside my mouth I did till I gaged by his length. It felt overwhelmed I didn't stop even when he announced he may come in my mouth like but I want to taste him

Please come in my mouth daddy...
Ohhhh
Fuck babe girl ,I stated to hold her head and fuck her  mouth until I came , I heard a sound of swallowing it...
She swallowed all and licking her hand so tempting sight for me to see so it's my time to play now....

Jump babe. She got up and jumped upon me I hold her I started to kiss her wildly ,where she can't breath and trying to get some air..
I started to lick her skin and bite her neck leaving beautiful Hickey all around her collar bone..