14

Hello guys...

After that kiss I can't sleep  for a week now. the lips of her. It's really driving me crazy. I want to feel that again it's driving me crazy. It's like a oxygen to me.

Whenever she sees me in office there is something reallu bothering her but she didn't share with me. But I use to stalk her every time.

Saturday:

She was playing in a coconut Grove near to wheat field

She was playing in a coconut Grove near to wheat field. She was ethernal and looked so carefree   beautiful .
I saw her sudden going somewhere like turned I followed her.

There I saw a pup not so little but it looked dirty but my babe did a mess there she is talking to the pup like...
Jani: where you came from??
Puppy:🐕
Jani: and your way too dirty I will help you wash come .

There was water in groove she immersed the puppy in took out it got scared and jumped from her hand but as you know she is stubborn kid.

Why you becoming dirty again chimmy.
Come here and she washed the pup like hell.
It was shouting like anything .
And she wrapped it in a towel like a burrito and kept near her.

I can't believe my babe is so cute and also really a kid...

And after that day every time I'll follow her . She sometimes stops in some place.
But I want to take her out. And also on her birthday we will be informed that we  are going to get an offer to go Europe for a business trip after a week.

And you know another thing is like I filed a complaint against my secretary so they will fire her...
And my babe will come with me to Europe.

Am excited to be  with her. But after what happened with my secretary she is feeling distanced but I'll make sure all goes well and also it's been like our relationship crossed a month. And also It's going to be her birthday I'll wait for her love till I die she is worth it ...

I know it is short guys wait for the birthday and trip . Enjoy till that and also please comment and vote say what is wrong too guys.