22

I took her in my arms and walk back to the room and whipped and dressed her in comfortable clothes.

What triggered her.

What's wrong ? I think I have to find out something which i didn't know.
I called to My bestie teahyungie

Taetae:  aniyoooooooooooossaaayyyoooo...

Jay: stop sreaming taetae ..
Whole Paris can hear you..
Tae: what's wrong my bestie
Is everything alright you sound off.
Jay:no tae tae I want you to find something for me . So said everything to him ( except kinky part).
I can hear sniffs
Hello.....
Tae: why why to my babe. Why she have to go through something this dark .I will  find how much ever I can ..
Jay:okay just text me about that tae. I have meeting to go now bye taetae.
Tae: okay is jani near you shall I talk to her..
Jay: no she is ah hehe she is sleeping tae tae. I will go to meeting .

Tae:okay just I will go okay I will inform you soon take care JI...
.....

I went back to the room she is snuggling to my pillow and hugging it. Cute view to see at the morning ..

I went near kissed her lips and went to shower and freshed up for the meeting .
I dressed up like this ...

I saw her she is awake still in the bed still naked but covered by sheets

I went and kissed her deep she moaned in my kiss.

A..Ajay.....
Shhhhhh... Babe nothing caresses her back .. just sleep babe . I will go for meeting. Told by Jay.
Why and also yesterday at bath what happened Jay..
I was little shocked. But I didn't say anything. Nothing babe we were talking but you slept babe...
  Just rest okay. I will finish the meeting and come... Said by Jay...

Okay Jay . And come soon today is the last day I wanna go out with you ...
Sure babe why not will go out. I will just go now okay by jani.

I will go and come okay. After an hour wait for me in main hall okay text me and I will come okay we will go out for evening. By Jay.

What time is it ? By Jani..
It's 12.40 babe
And in order lunch for you okay. Eat and rest okay .

I walked to the meeting room. I got a call from my founder of my company.
Founder:  Hey Jay . How was the meeting going on.
Jay: hello sir . Just going now sir. Is something wrong sir.?
Founder: No Jay.
Just don't cut your call and also your representing our company and also am going to make you MD for my another branch .
Congratulations too okay...
Jay: Than.. thank-you sir . Thank you so much . And sure I will never my company down sir..
Founder : okay Jay continue the meeting.
Jay : okay sir..

I went inside the meeting hall. All know am cold hearted and strict one always. So they were quite and greeted ms with respect  too. I did the same to them..

After hours I got the best deal for my companies uprise

When I saw the call cut. I called my founder he didn't pick.

Buy suddenly I got a call it's from my bestie.
Tae: hey ji.
Jay: what's wrong tae the
Tae : no I  found what happened to her Jay. She would have not remembered anything about the incident right.
Jay: yes I tried to talk but before I ask she asked me. What happened so I didn't say anything to her.
Tae: it's her mother ji.
Jay: what
Tae: yes., Because of her mother the trauma that you saw is because of her mother.

When I read that I felt scared I don't know how she went through that.
Jay: tae tae your scaring me say it what happened
Tae: from her childhood.she was not allowed to have a friend if she have she will face punishment everyday. One minute late to home from school she will be punished . More over her mother abused ....Abused her ji ( choked and started to cry)
Jay: *tears rolls from my eyes. Where I saw myself little years back * hyung.* Breathing troubles..
Hoseak: Jay calm down please sit some where . And have your tablet calm down.
Jay: why please say how she got the scar in hip bone.
Hoses: Her mother punished her that she went to her friend house and also from that day she started. To talk alone.play alone jay. When she went to treatment they gave her shock everyday . At last she forgot all.
But if something she started to remember then I don't know what she will do...

What is the scar on her near shoulder hyung by jay
Hoseak:it's her story to say Jay.

Jay: I run toward the ground floor where I saw her waiting but not well but I can't see because of tears.
I went straight towards her and kissed her deeply . My one hand went to her cheeks and one holding her waist tight .
Her hands knows rights place.
Jani:what happened Jay
Jay:nothing babe come. * In thoughts I have to know more .*

What happened to her what is that scar story....