39

Tae left smiling he knows that everything will be fine in yhe morning. Because what he saw was heart warming ...

Author's pov
    Jani  can't tolerate the pain she had. When she heard what his love of life went through in that asylum was hurtful. When her eyes landed on the person under the  covers her eyes started to fill. The tears rolled through her rosy cheeks.

She felt her heart broke into million pieces when she remembered all the things Ajay went through for her, smiled through every pain he had . That is what her heart is remembering. 

Her thoughts were broken when a  hand caressed her chin that wiped her tears and looked into her eyes.

Ajay pov:

Are you okay baby??
That brought more tears to her eyes..

I should be the one asking AJ are you really alright. Am I not worthy to know you more . Am I not worthy to even know your story....??
Why?? Did you thought I will leave...

The words stopped .. the lips collided. 

The words made Jay more scared. He kissed Jani till she felt breathless. She tried to push him but eventually gave up to the kissed which is poured out with love and  unuttered words.
She can feel the emotion and all the unsaid words to her.

Am sorry please please please....
She never saw Jay this vulnerable but this Jay she saw was different.  The fear in his eyes changed into longing ....

Jani please don't leave me... I can't live without you...
Don't you... do-- don't you know that babe. Please make this pain change..
Make this pain stop love.

Please. She kissed him to assure that she will never leave him at any cost. How she will leave him when he is the life , the breath that she breaths . Will she forget to breath.. will she not die without  it.....

That is how Ajay is for Jani. Don't you know that my AJ.  I will change this pain .....

Hope you guys like it ... I will update soon