3

I was mesmerized by her roughness. And she is cute when she is angry.

Jani: who the hell thinks he is. But have to say he is different . I never saw someone flirt with me.

Jay: her giggles are wow it took me to the cloud nine.

I fallen for her very hard where I can't stand up again. She is different I ever saw.

Our First class:

Jay was in final year and Jani was in 2nd years of college.

I use to go back of her all the time like a shadow of hers.
My gang members usually call her and try to bully or even speak to her and she spoke sometimes good. But not all the time.

Jain: he is my senior I like it but will see where it goes.

Jay:
Our days soon went and also I was placed in a company which is so Hugh and good .
But I said many times in different word to her about my love but I don't think she understands my feeling . I felt bad. I went to my mom.

Jay : mom she never understands me mom. It hurts.
Mom: did you directly said to her Jay.
Jay: no mom it's hard if I see her am out of world I'll try to think something mom.
Mom: If your love is true she will come to you don't worry .
Jay: okay mom I'll just sleep in your lap thank you mom.
Mom: am always here for you my jay babe.

Fare well day:
I saw her in saree for first time in my life that day I took many photos of her. In secret and also sometime we took pic together but I never showed her anything.

I even cried that I have to leave her behind to go to job.
But I waited for her.

Jain: I know today he will go . Will see I don't feel so will try. Let me study first then. I think anything.

One-year later~~~

Jain: Today I have campus interview the company called JJ It's a high-tech company I was eager to do this and get a job.

When I entered in that's when my world stopped the person who bulled me and a Good person came to interview us.

I got selected by many questions. But still I thought it's not him. So I left without a look. I was eager to do my job in this company.

Company First day:☺😊
Jay: I was walking back and forth to see her because I got a separate room and her cabin is opposite to me. Woow I love it.

When I was day dreaming there she came with a excited smile like a child inside the company.

Jain: Am really happy I got inside this company and I'll do my best to learn all and I love it.
Even I can understand I was really excited.

And I got allowed with my team I got a friend name pavi
We got attached well.
We will go to lunch together And come back but I see a person who sees me all he time. But when I search an eyes I can't see anyone watching me so I left.

Jay: I really missed her now I can win her heart more and more . I will surely make her mine. My babe squisy mochi. I will love her till my death.

She tried to see who is watching her but she doesn't know it's me .
But its fine I thought I'll wait till a good time to introduce myself.

Jani: In middle I forgot a person called Jay in my life all .
But again this encounter did a different things to us.
When I crossed. Person slipped and crashed and we were on floor.

Jay: Did I ever thanked my slipper never but today I'll thank you for slipping on the right person.

Because today my shoe are torn and also I wore my usual slipper a rubber one. But it slipped because I didn't see the water that is spilled there.

So here I am upon my angel .

Jani:could you move please what are you doing .
Jay: oh am sorry my leg slipped am sorry.
Jani: what the hell who will ever wear a rubber slipper for a suit .?? 😣😛
Jay : I was seriously embarrassed by that and my friend rescued me but still she doesn't know me.
Even my friend was laughing at me like hell who will wear Like this.

So she came inside the meeting hall that time she came to know am her new team head . Of course I'll not leave my babe alone after one month she worked in this office we got in one team....... 😝
So she was shocked I started to laugh

We will continue in next chap bye ... Please support.